Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Loot from chests in Hard Mode

DjOwl
02.09.2012 , 01:50 AM | #1
When set to master looter. This will be the 3rd ticket in 3 weeks, one of which from the 21st that I still have yet to hear back from (I'm sure it will be, "I'm sorry we are too lazy to look at the logs to see if you officially killed the boss, so it sucks for you").

Here we are, my guild, doing hardmode EV. We are sick of people getting gear that they already have yet someone else in the raid needs that piece... So here I see in this weeks notes that chests are 'fixed', so I put it on Master Looter thinking this would solve that issue...
Boy was I wrong, I opened the chest in 'Jungle' to see, the commendations, 500 credits and, surprise, a worthless schematic.

That's it.

So there I go again, opening another ticket to state the bug and to state we missed out on loot AGAIN from those damn chests... to get this:

Quote:
Greetings DjOwl,

I am Protocol Droid W6-I7 of Human-Cyborg Relations.

Thank you for contacting us regarding report for bug error that you encountered in jungle loot on hard mode in Eternity Vault that you did not receive any loot. I can see how inconvenient that you didn't received any item to loot. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Your report has been forwarded to the relevant department, who will investigate further. We regret we will be unable to provide you with further updates on this issue, but recommend checking future patch notes for any up to date information.

We would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused, and to thank you again for the valuable feedback you have provided. Please do not hesitate to report any other issues you may encounter while playing.

Galactic Support is our specialty...

Sincerely,

Protocol Droid W6-I7 (aka Ian)
Star Wars: The Old Republic Customer Service
That first paragraph isn't even English. Pretty sure the rest of the email I have gotten maybe 8 times now? Honestly, if you guys are wondering why people complain about the Customer Service, maybe you should actually HAVE some. Speak to the customer already, if anything be nice and let them vent, all of them will be happier with their experience even if it doesn't go their way. Tell me personally, "I am sorry that happened. I will let our development team know right now. I am unable to get your loot back, but I can connect you to our 'loot handler department' if you'd like?"

To be clear; I understand you guys are too lazy to look at logs or even make a log system like all the other competitive MMOs have to avoid customer frustration in situations like this. I am more perturbed that I don't even get a personal response or a representative to talk to me or even ask if I have screenshots or even a possible video recording of it before brushing it off with a template. If you spent the money on CSRs rather then an automated ticket machine that, "Copy this statement" "Insert into this template" "Auto-email to this lowly customer", then there would be thousands less pissed off customers.

/end rant