Kaon Under Siege FYI

Kaon Under Siege

•Infected Mercenaries can no longer permanently stun players.

I think they may have left a few notes out cause im 99% sure some of the boss fights changed.. Beware!

While on hte subject...

Are the adds on the bonus boss supposed to be as insane as they are or possibly bugged? Our guild groups can kill the first wave of 3 but the second wave always wipes us. We are able to drop the boss before we die but we expect to die now with second wave of adds.

Kaon Under Siege

•Infected Mercenaries can no longer permanently stun players.

I think they may have left a few notes out cause im 99% sure some of the boss fights changed.. Beware!

While on hte subject...

Are the adds on the bonus boss supposed to be as insane as they are or possibly bugged? Our guild groups can kill the first wave of 3 but the second wave always wipes us. We are able to drop the boss before we die but we expect to die now with second wave of adds.

drag the boss back to the area next to the first boss area. the turrets will help you dps him down and you will kill him before the adds get there. however, 2 waves of adds will come and wipe you but you will still down boss and be able to loot.

drag the boss back to the area next to the first boss area. the turrets will help you dps him down and you will kill him before the adds get there. however, 2 waves of adds will come and wipe you but you will still down boss and be able to loot.

Or don't bother doing any of this and just CC the adds. You can even leave the last two of spawn two CC'd while you go back to and kill the boss.

I always bring 2 cc's to that dungeon (Not even on purpose 99% of the time, because a lot of classes have droid cc). Every time he casts the pulse, everyone pulls back to the sandbags, cc 2 adds, tank picks up the one that isn't cc'd, you burst it down, tank goes back to boss. Dps then pick the adds off one by one using cooldowns and stuns.

Its an easy boss. You just need coordination.

I did it twice when it came out for the story. headgear drops in foundry too (much better story there if you're into that)

Headgear doesn't drop in Foundry (at least not the Columi token). Foundry drops Columi boots tokens. The only other place to get the Columi headgear is in Karagga's Palace.

I've only been able to do bonus boss twice, and that's when 3 CCs were up. I picked one up, focus fire down, picked up the second, focus fire down, go back to boss with the third, focus fire down.

In groups, including guild runs, were people got mad I couldn't stay up with all three and the boss up, we wiped and I decided to skip.

I suggest strongly that you coordinate the DPS and CC on the adds.

They need to nerf the adds to be honest.

The real question is, why do Kaon at all?

No loot drops there exclusively

+41 (stat) crystals in all the weapons that drop from the second boss. I have a +41 power crystal from a gun that dropped there. To my knowledge you can only get this level of crystals from Rakata MH/OH right now.

And, as mentioned, the double chance of a head token and a chance at a mount drop too.

Plus it's fun? I like Kaon.