Welp, it was a good try.

Feelinestars

I give them a C+ for effort and an F- for execution. I'm talking about the release, the game itself, the company, the support, the developers, the community, the patches.

When the forums are 100 times more fun than the game... well... go login. Or, better yet.. let's show BioWare we not only will not accept a broken, mediocre game, but the game is just unplayable. I thought it was unplayable at release.. go login now!

EALouse was 210% right. I thought the game couldn't get any worse than it was prior to today. Then I logged in. And then I was so suprised.. and baffled, and my jaw dropped. I couldn't even believe it.

Free month ends tomorrow (not for me tho, I have a 2 month gamecard).. I would assume that it will be F2P in 6 months or less. In fact, the title of my thread is too much of a compliment. This isn't even a "try.." this is stealing peoples money.

How many subscriptions will this game bring to World of Warcraft? Hahaha.. I just made myself laugh out loud.

fully agree, good thread. you can tell this game is going down the drains when you have moderators locking threads within minutes of posting how disappointed we are... my entire guild has unsubbed. swtor was a good single player game imho, so ill give you that Edited by migmon

Agreed, bought 2 months initially on one of those card things, won't be going beyond that I'm certain, Still like BioWare though, Thank goodness Mass Effect is a different team.

And to the MODs closing down threads that are complaining, guess what, there's some damn good reasons for complaining right now.

I was just thinking the same thing ... i cancelled my WoW account 8 months ago and stopped playing mmo but at least after playing swtor and seeing how hard it fails well i started to miss wow so i m thinking about re-opening my account.

Thx Bioware for helping blizzard gain subscribers back ^^.

Free month ends tomorrow (not for me tho, I have a 2 month gamecard)...

Uh-huh. Sure.

If I had a nickle for every post I'd seen from someone saying they'd be long gone, if the company hadn't doubled charged them, or if they hadn't bought a longer period game card, or whatever... I'd have quite a few nickles.

I'd bet all those nickles that you'll still be here in FOUR months, still making the same kinds of posts.

It's not a failure. It's new.

ToR has yet to make the news for it's failures. That's something it has over WoW.

WoW hit the news for a bug in Zul'Gurub that caused a death epidemic in the cities.

ToR just has odd shadow flickers sometimes in animations.

Keep tellin yourself back as you crawl back with your tail tucked between your legs.

If you think SWTOR is good you've set the bar really low.

Like...really really low.

Compare this game to RIFT. Compare the resources TRION had compared to BW.

If you think this game is good then you're a fan boy.

Edited by daays

Keep tellin yourself back as you crawl back with your tail tucked between your legs.

I hate WoW.. played it a few weeks and couldn't stand it. But to be honest if SWTOR didn't have the excellent storylines then WoW would be a better game.

Because, except for the storylines, SWTOR basically is a very mediocre mmo.