Sith Tatoos for Nonhumans

Shayddow

I have a Sith Rattataki that I have totally outfitted like the Grand Inquisitor - unfortunately she can't get the red sith tattoos tho. Only the Humans can get the tatoos, and she looks more inquisitorial as a Rattataki.

I want those!

Also, add tatoo for rep side.. idk who have "great" idea about "combat styles" and don't even think about sith warriors etc on rep side..

Because on Pubside you *aren't* a Sith Warrior. You might have a Sith Juggernaut or Sith Marauder *combat style*, but the choice of appearance options is determined by your origin, which would be "Jedi Somethingorother".

Because on Pubside you *aren't* a Sith Warrior. You might have a Sith Juggernaut or Sith Marauder *combat style*, but the choice of appearance options is determined by your origin, which would be "Jedi Somethingorother".

Still i don't see reason why only imperial human can have tatoo xD

• 1 year later...

I would like to see characters get a tatoo also - not just in appearance mods: can be either pub or sith, by completing some sort of quest for that faction.

Perhaps it could be added on Iokath for those with reputation for that faction, as that planet already allows you to do quests for the opposite faction.

You would get eligibility for the quest by having the reputation for that faction.