Theron Shan's hairstyle

Not the weird spiral mohawk. I mean, that's OK. But his ORIGINAL regular fauxhawk hairstyle is one of the best in the game. Why can't we use it too?

Oh, and also why can't we make a character that looks like Darth Rivix? I'd love to be able to make Sith Purebloods (if that's what he is) that don't have all the weird fleshy and bony face-stuff but just look like red-skinned humans. Speaking of which, it'd ALSO be nice if there were a zero-tattoo option for Mirialan and Rattataki. And how cool would it be if Rattatki had some white and/or gray hair options, kind of like teenager Asajj Ventress from the Clone Wars.

But mostly, Theron Shan's hair. Much better than Shaggy or Pompadour, which you do have for sale as is.

Not the weird spiral mohawk. I mean, that's OK. But his ORIGINAL regular fauxhawk hairstyle is one of the best in the game. Why can't we use it too?

Oh, and also why can't we make a character that looks like Darth Rivix? I'd love to be able to make Sith Purebloods (if that's what he is) that don't have all the weird fleshy and bony face-stuff but just look like red-skinned humans. Speaking of which, it'd ALSO be nice if there were a zero-tattoo option for Mirialan and Rattataki. And how cool would it be if Rattatki had some white and/or gray hair options, kind of like teenager Asajj Ventress from the Clone Wars.

But mostly, Theron Shan's hair. Much better than Shaggy or Pompadour, which you do have for sale as is.

Same for Arcann's body type. Would give anything if they gave us a 2.5 in customization.

Same for Arcann's body type. Would give anything if they gave us a 2.5 in customization.

I couldn't agree with this more. I've wanted the height of Body type three without the bulk since launch. It would be a much welcome feature to have height and weight separate sliding bar. Type 1 weight and Type 3 height combination ftw!