Senya (galactic hero hairstyle) finally available for male characters.

You know the one. It started as Senya's hairstyle, but later became available for female characters in the galactic hero hairstyle pack. Various male NPCs (including a certain emperor), have this hairstyle now (other examples include an NPC in the cartel bazaar, an npc on orb mantel,etc), but for some odd reason, it's not available for male player characters to purchase. I've looked and looked and cannot see any visible clipping that would excuse why this hairstyle might not be fit to be available for male characters (and that shouldn't even be a stopping point since even hairstyles from the base game sometimes clip!). It looks lovely and definitely unisex. I'd love to have a sith or an agent with this hairstyle, it'd look fantastic, especially with how hair color translates on the hair from what I've seen.

Why is it not available for male characters yet? I'd be more than happy to pay cc for this hairstyle for male characters alone. Please tell me why it's not a thing yet.

Edited by TheKaterina
clearer title
  • Like 1

Yes please! Male NPC's can wear it, and it is disappointing that our male characters cannot. There is nothing especially feminine about it (and even if there was, that shouldn't matter). I would love to give this style to my Miraluka male, assuming it doesn't clip horribly with his mask.

Yes please! Male NPC's can wear it, and it is disappointing that our male characters cannot. There is nothing especially feminine about it (and even if there was, that shouldn't matter). I would love to give this style to my Miraluka male, assuming it doesn't clip horribly with his mask.

I don't think mask clipping would or should be an issue, especially considering pureblood sith have had their chins sticking out of the facemasks since the base game with no fix :)

• Like 1