Legendary Implants - do they work?

Scorpionokuma

I got my sage the Empowered Restorer Package legendary implant and tried it out during OPS and grouping activities.

It... doesn't do anything??

Tool tip says "Activating Force Barrier puts a barrier on nearby allies, absorbing damage for up to 8 seconds and granting them an additional 25% elemental damage reduction while active."

I do not see ANY barrier on nearby allies, i do not see any absorb effects on group members or nearby allies (what does that even mean? like 1 meter?), i do not see any effect or buffs on group members/allies/target of the Force Barrier that indicates a reduction in (internal) damage. Even worse, the visual indication of the Force Barrier appears on myself instead of my target.. How broken is this? Am I just missing something? Anyone can confirm or enlighten me?

The one implant that reduces the cooldown of recklessness (Dynamic Force I think) works.

I have the Revitalize implant too but the healing of it seems to be so minor that I´ll be switching to Unmatched Haste.

I have the Revitalize implant too but the healing of it seems to be so minor that I´ll be switching to Unmatched Haste.

:( After you spent 6500 tech frags and other currencies on that. Unfortunate for sure.

I got my sage the Empowered Restorer Package legendary implant and tried it out during OPS and grouping activities.

It... doesn't do anything??

Tool tip says "Activating Force Barrier puts a barrier on nearby allies, absorbing damage for up to 8 seconds and granting them an additional 25% elemental damage reduction while active."

I do not see ANY barrier on nearby allies, i do not see any absorb effects on group members or nearby allies (what does that even mean? like 1 meter?), i do not see any effect or buffs on group members/allies/target of the Force Barrier that indicates a reduction in (internal) damage. Even worse, the visual indication of the Force Barrier appears on myself instead of my target.. How broken is this? Am I just missing something? Anyone can confirm or enlighten me?

I have this implant and it worked while doing the world boss on tatooine. I stood still and activated force barrier and during the time i was casting it it was on 2 others standing next to me but they were like almost shoulder to shoulder to my character. Looks like it might need to have an increase in effective distance imo. Hovering over the implant shows nothing in it's info about it's range. It really should get something as long as it's not 1 meter, lol that would be pointless.