Secrets of the Enclave

Maulkillertfuu

This Mission Keep Killing my companion after it says "The Horror of the Swarm ovewhelms You"

Secrets Of the enclave Not Working*

When It says " The Horror of the swarm overwhelms you" My Compaion and Krovos disappers suddenly and I cant finish he mission

Edited by Maulkillertfuu

I have been having this exact same issue, except on Republic side. Arn dies instantly as soon as Horror of the Swarm overwhelms me (on Graul boss fight). Happens to any companion I pull out.

The companion doesn't show as dead, but they're not clickable and their quickbars are suddenly empty at this point.

I've never had an issue with this flashpoint before, but now it's impossible for me to progress.

Update: Can progress by using the kolto stations, thankfully. It's a bit touch-and-go though.

Edited by AlCiao

How did you solved that ???

I didn't solve it per se. I just started using the Kolto Stations after my companion died and I started getting low on health.

I also hit Unity and Heroic Moment before my companion died too. That helped.

Same. I tried using the Kolto station while I was killing the swarm, about 5 times, and Graul resets back to full health and goes back to the center. Shows my companion at full health but no abilities on his bar and he's nowhere to be found. This isn't the only thing wrong with this FP. Stealth breaks from well beyond where you'd aggro if you weren't in stealth. Not just this FP but in the two FP's leading up to "Secrets" as well.

It can be done, with some luck. I did this on a concealment operative. A whole lot of running and rolling away from the swarm. Stay out of the circles if you can and dip in to do damage while you're at full health from the Kolto stations. I waited until the last second to heal at the stations if I could. Took me about five tries. I took someone else's advice and opened with Unity and Heroic Moment up. Just barely made it the last time I tried it. Could've been easier if my ground AOE actually did what it was supposed to, but the swarm just ignored it. This was not the way it was the last 15 times I did it in solo story mode, so it's way over-tuned / broken for sure. Hope this helps someone who doesn't want to wait to see if they get around to fixing it.

Same for me. Regardless which companion you choose: They despawn. Tested it for toons who didn't complete it before 7.0 and with one toon who completed it and I re-visited. All the same. The moment one of the swarmers touches you your companions are bugged.

Adding on to this thread in hopes a dev spots this. Every time the Horror of the Swarm messes my character up, the companion disappears. Hitting Crtl+U twice confirms the companion is, essentially, dismissed. I can't beat the fight because I decided to be a squishy Scoundrel (whoops).

I don't have the patience to rebuild my character from the ground up for this fight, and I'm most likely not returning to this game. Hope this gets fixed for others who want to play the new content.

Same here. I am subscriber since day one and i was never as pissed as tonight at this game. tried the graul for about two hours and it is damn impossible to win the fight without any companion. I hope this get fixed really, really, really soon. As i will not coming back to this game as long this fn bug is not fixed.

This Mission Keep Killing my companion after it says "The Horror of the Swarm ovewhelms You"

Secrets Of the enclave Not Working*

When It says " The Horror of the swarm overwhelms you" My Compaion and Krovos disappers suddenly and I cant finish he mission

IF you are a distance fighter, you can actually trick the game to be able to fight it while still up on the ledge and it fixes this bug plus means you take next to no damage (Takes a bit of time to actually kill it solo though) go to the very right as you can without going off the ledge, then start attacking the beast, if it doesn't reset itself you have done it correctly, it'll be able to do the earthqauke attack etc but the swarm will just evade.

Edited by Marcati

IF you are a distance fighter, you can actually trick the game to be able to fight it while still up on the ledge and it fixes this bug plus means you take next to no damage (Takes a bit of time to actually kill it solo though) go to the very right as you can without going off the ledge, then start attacking the beast, if it doesn't reset itself you have done it correctly, it'll be able to do the earthqauke attack etc but the swarm will just evade.

@Marcati Can you give us a Screenshot or coordinates? Because I tried it today and I try to go as far east as possible on the ledge, but it resets itself after a few attacks.

Edited by Schnapsacus

I will keep it on the top untill you fix that Bug I cannot play the new expantion For Gods Sake...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, I'm shocked it's not listed in the "Known Bugs" thread even though I've A) seen multiple posts in the forums on this issue and B) seen multiple posts in that thread itself regarding this issue. It's kinda shocking.