Maintenance: February 15, 2022

CommunityTeam

• Dev Post

Hey everyone,

We will be taking the servers offline on February 15, 2022 to deploy Game Update 7.0 - Legacy of the Sith.

Details:

DATE: February 15, 2022

TIME: 6:00 AM - 12:00 PM CT (12:00 PM - 6:00 PM UTC)

VERSION: 7.0

Patch notes will be available on Monday, here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes.

Thank you for your patience as we maintain Star Wars™: The Old Republic™!

Edited by JackieKo

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there going to be a trailer? Or anything else media related that will get others attention to this expansion?

At this point the only people that know are your players and thus far it was not very good hype-wise.

Are we going to get a developer post, video, tease for future content?

I am deeply disappointed that we only have what we have. I was under the impression that this would be a year long celebration. Please give us something to get excited about.

Players need you devs, don't dissapoint!

Last call I guess...

I just personally want the Alliance to disband, it served it's purpose we don't need it anymore xD

and if those say "but you do return to faction at the end of onslaught as a choice" NO. people still call me bloody commander, and still call the group the alliance.

Idc if they have to blow up Odessan or start a civil war brake it, but the Alliance is done, it's finished get it out of here! xD

Edited by Rhys_lightning

Great Lord Ptach,

The time has come for thy humble servant to request a brief glimpse into the future on this most glorious Pre-Ptach Day.

Would you do us the honors of requesting Lord Ptach's notes? I have a jawa you can sacrifice, if such an offering is required.

Edited by Rion_Starkiller

That’s a forgone conclusion at this point.

We get it, you're bitter. Hopefully, there will be something that improves your state of mind.

I would like to say that I have appreciated reading your posts over the last few weeks. If you truly cancel your sub (which I thought would've expired by now), you will be missed.

Cheers.

What would you guys be willing to bet that the patch gets delayed tomorrow by at least 4 hours? :p

I don't plan on doing anything the first day of the release where I'd regret experiencing a server rollback. I also won't blink in surprise if there is a follow-up emergency patch announced Wednesday to be released Thursday, I've seen that more than once after a major rollout, as well. I'll just do little things and poke around and not commit to anything big until things look halfway stable.

Edited by xordevoreaux

I just personally want the Alliance to disband, it served it's purpose we don't need it anymore xD

and if those say "but you do return to faction at the end of onslaught as a choice" NO. people still call me bloody commander, and still call the group the alliance.

Idc if they have to blow up Odessan or start a civil war brake it, but the Alliance is done, it's finished get it out of here! xD

YES 100% My sith are not commanders they are sith, darths, and Lords. etc etc.

From what I remember they usually come out closer to 4 pm eastern-5 pm eastern when it's for an expansion. I'm checking myself consistently regardless. Currently it should only be 1:19 pm in Texas, so it's still early. Edited by Toraak

From what I remember they usually come out closer to 4 pm eastern-5 pm eastern when it's for an expansion. I'm checking myself consistently regardless. Currently it should only be 1:19 pm in Texas, so it's still early.

I think Austin is just barely in the Central time zone

nvm i looked it up

texas is 100% central

Edited by Rion_Starkiller