Clone Wars Adventures

SlateShade

They need to bring this game back now that disney has finished out the final series and it can be built upon by that. It would be a more than lucrative investment and would definitely broaden their fan base from returning fans and building up the new generation.

Believe it or not, Clone Wars Adventures was the very start of my imagination, my creativity, everything. I stayed with the game until it's final moments on March 31st, 2014, and since then, it's surprising to know it's been 6 long years since it shut down.

Though, as I had quoted your previous comment on another thread, the game is making a return, slowly but surely. The official Emulator is being developed and already has closed access to Multiplayer; they're planning on a public multiplayer launch to start off, by mid 2021 - but of course subject to change.

I've covered a lot of the Emulator in my own time on my YouTube channel, (I'll send you a DM link to my playlist so you can check it out.) and so have a lot of other people.

This game was the original start to one of my original characters, (Same name as my profile here.) DarkLord Snake, eventually moving to DarkEmperor - so this game will forever hold so many amazing and memorable memories.

Soon, we'll be able to create new memories in the Emulator, only issue now is the waiting. :(

That sounds amazing how would it work though with online and everything will it become a full game again?

When people talk about "Emulators" in the context of online games (MMORPGs and similar) they don't really mean an actual emulator. They mean that someone, or more likely several someones, is building or has built a from-scratch reimplementation of the server-side programs. It's an outright violation of any copyright / trademark laws anywhere, but in general the companies that made the original games either don't exist anymore or don't care.

The other term you'll see in this context is "private server" = a server built by someone that isn't the owner/operator of the original game, although private servers sometimes run while the "official" servers are still up.

Nothing. That's why it's in the "off topic" forum. 😉

Grammar time:

It should either be "what does this have to do with..." or " what this has to do with... " (without the "does"). 😏

Muphry's Law...

"what has this to do with..." (ugh) or "this has what to do with ..." (preferred) rather than "what this has to do with ..."

• 5 months later...
They need to bring this game back now that disney has finished out the final series and it can be built upon by that. It would be a more than lucrative investment and would definitely broaden their fan base from returning fans and building up the new generation.

Agreed! I am sold on this! If Toowntown and Club Penguin can come back, so can Clone Wars Adventures! I loved that game!

Agreed! I am sold on this! If Toowntown and Club Penguin can come back, so can Clone Wars Adventures! I loved that game!

Regardless of any of that, the SWTOR forums aren't the right place to be campaigning for that, since it was nothing to do with BioWare or any other part of Electronic Arts.

Muphry's Law? Never heard of that one. 😇

The classic form is making a spelling or grammar error when correcting someone else's spelling or grammar. Double points for your error being the *same* as the other person's. Called that because "Muphry" is a misspelling of "Murphy".