Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

spne
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2461
August 15 here.
Guess i'll be able to play on the Friday.
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies.
The man who never reads lives only one.”
George R. R. Martin

Nimossa
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2462
Dude, that is bad information. I'm in mumble with two people who ordered in July and they are both in. If your gonna make statements try to be accurate.

tmojupiter
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2463
Sad, i am sitting here watching my roommate play, and the server is damn near empty lol. Launch day is going to be sad when they don't have control on how many people log in anymore.

Keefiir
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2464
HEY! cant play yet...

damn back to Troll Wars
My power level is over 9000,
I have a lazor i will fire on you,
and my face looks like a troll
THIS IS STAR WARS: THE OLD REPUBLIC!!!

LilAnnoula
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2465
i ve preordered the game.
In order to play i need to buy another month subscription? it got 1 month free inside.
What should i do?
“You can’t win, Darth. Strike me down, and I will become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.” LilAnnoula

Darth_Sarkis
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2466
this thread will have more pages, than the amount of people playing the game after wave 4. i just know it.

Cosia
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2467
Quote: Originally Posted by Ozzyioto View Post
Where do I go to complain about ordering on 21/07 and getting preorder key on 26/07 from game.co.uk.

The way I see it Bioware of game.co.uk screwed up. If I'm not in EGA today my CE is cancelled. Ordered 21/07 09:31am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really not impressed with this release disaster. I was going to get 6 month sub and cary on for 3 years but that's not going to happen if I don't get the char name I want... all i wanted was a fair bite at the cherry and was cheated.
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((((
In the same boat. Its a slap in the face to CE buyers in the UK and i'd say all people that pre ordered early.

Still don't understand why they couldn't of at the very least got everyone a start time and emailed it to us like they did for the beta stress test weekend. They had more than enough time. Seems like a half arsed early access at the moment.
Avorel: Jedi Guardian
Legacy 50

Lostpenguins
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2468
1) All the people foaming because they don't get to start today, rofl. Instead of asking, "Why didn't everyone get access to the game before it's official release date?" maybe you should be asking, "Why would Bioware given anyone early access?" Answer to the latter: because they're nice. I can't believe people are complaining that anyone is getting early access.

2) To the people that are upset because everyone who preordered should get the same treatment... um, how about no? There's something in the real world called lines. You may want to learn how the work (i.e. first in, first out policy).

3) To all the people who are complaining that servers are dead right now even with 3 waves so far... you do realize that there is probably a good portion of those early-wave people who are working, asleep, or just not able to log in right now. Sorry, not everyone can be starting at a gray "Login" button and their launcher and hitting refresh on their email every 3 seconds like some of you...

4) I didn't redeem until 11/22 so I won't be seeing EA for a while. I'm hoping by this weekend, but if not, it's really no big deal. In the end, it doesn't even matter. By the 20th, I will be playing this game. Whether it's as a lvl 1 toon or a lvl 30 toon, it's all good. And in 3 months (assuming I'm still playing), I'll be a lvl 50 toon pvp'ing and doing flashpoints and operations... with or without the early start.

So, seriously, to the foamers and ragers... please calm down. Your sense on entitlement that you are owed Early Access to the game "right now" is annoying. You are the customer base that no one likes to deal with... ever.

BrandonEast
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2469
preordered on the 24th no invite yet, my guess is next wave rest of 24th maybe 25th.

And anyone who is worred about people who say they preordered in Oct Nov and son on and are in, they are not don't listen to those ********s. They are trolling trying to get you to NerdRage.

salvadorellama
12.13.2011 , 10:36 AM | #2470
Now I'm wondering why the Moderator/Dev removed his original post in the thread....
A mime is a terrible thing to baste.