Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning Companions Relationship Question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Returning Companions Relationship Question

SithKoriandr
10.15.2021 , 11:13 PM | #1
What returning companions can PCs get in a relationship with, that they couldn't before.

Looks like Scourge for males and females. Elara looks like she goes out for drinks with the female Trooper but no relationship. Etc etc Are there some that didn't go for those they didn't go for before?
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

SteveTheCynic
10.16.2021 , 02:47 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
What returning companions can PCs get in a relationship with, that they couldn't before.

Looks like Scourge for males and females. Elara looks like she goes out for drinks with the female Trooper but no relationship. Etc etc Are there some that didn't go for those they didn't go for before?
Spoilers:
Spoiler
Something you find difficult is a lesson on how to play better, not a punishment for playing badly.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes