Darth Norok

boosterexo

I haven’t played the Legacy of the Sith story yet, but I’ve seen a few play throughs of it. I can’t decide what choice I want to make when I do play it. I can’t decide if I want to support Darth Norok or go against him. All of my imp characters are dark side, so I’ll definitely be exposing Colonel Korrd. I just can’t decide if I want Norok to go down with him. I want to support the Empire the best I can. I know Norok just wants to conquer Manaan out of ambition. While it would be a difficult battle, the Empire would be getting way more kolto and we would be able to keep the Republic from getting any. On the other hand, focusing on just the one area of the planet, the Empire seems to be getting plenty of kolto anyway. And it’s easier to keep secure. And it will result in less casualties and resources being used for more important things. Both choices have their pros and cons, but I can’t decide which one is more beneficial for the Empire.

I haven’t played the Legacy of the Sith story yet, but I’ve seen a few play throughs of it. I can’t decide what choice I want to make when I do play it. I can’t decide if I want to support Darth Norok or go against him. All of my imp characters are dark side, so I’ll definitely be exposing Colonel Korrd. I just can’t decide if I want Norok to go down with him. I want to support the Empire the best I can. I know Norok just wants to conquer Manaan out of ambition. While it would be a difficult battle, the Empire would be getting way more kolto and we would be able to keep the Republic from getting any. On the other hand, focusing on just the one area of the planet, the Empire seems to be getting plenty of kolto anyway. And it’s easier to keep secure. And it will result in less casualties and resources being used for more important things. Both choices have their pros and cons, but I can’t decide which one is more beneficial for the Empire.

I guess if you are really dark, support him. Not sure if anything comes out of it later on though. Personally, I think he is a loose cannon that just needs to die. He is a lunatic and dangerous even for the sith and empire.

Korrd on the other hand is thinking about the empire and keeping imperials alive with more rationality even though he betrays Norok. He risked his own life to do it putting the masses over his own well being.

I kill Norok every time.

Norok dies every time and all my characters are lightside and most are saboteurs but not all. I keep Korrd alive. Really no matter how you put it, trying to hold Mannan is a wasted effort no matter how you look at it. A small foothold will allow the kolto to keep flowing more then a constant battle to hold the planet which will either end up in genocide ( their side) or a huge drain in resources and manpower the empire can ill afford at a time like this.