Romance Vette and Jaesa

bromagg

So I know you can romance and marry them both if you fully do vette before jaesa. But what if I flirted with jaesa in the story dialogue before she is officially part of the crew. When vette it talking about showing her to her quarters, I chose the flirt option. I have never talked to jaesa in her room. Does that flirt option break the possibility to marry them both?

The fact that you could cheese the stories to see the full romance sequence on both was always a bug.

But regardless, if you cheese it, and then go through the KotFE stuff, you'll end up seeing that the game thinks you only did one of the marriages.

Coming back to the question, it's not clear when that [Flirt] is relative to Jaesa joining your crew, and whether it counts, which is possibly why I always heard it as that you had to do Jaesa's story first, then Vette's.

See, everything I saw was that you had to do Vette fully, and then do jaesa. And to not even talk to jaesa before finishing vette's. But I can't find anything about that flirt option prior to her officially being in your crew.