Mek Sha Heroic: A Matter of Respect

Yeah, so this heroic has had issues, so I've read. Claims it's fixed, based on the complaints of 'wrong locations' for objectives, but I still cannot find the 1st objective after selecting the Light option to destroy the data. If it's in the instance, there's nothing there. If it's outside the instance, there's still nothing. I've searched every level corresponding to what is marked on my map - nothing. Granted Mek Sha is a damn labyrinth, but this is just plain stupid! Anyone have a constructive way to find these 2 objectives, because there aren't any walkthroughs and no one's posted anything regarding this.

I'm having a new problem, can't trigger the dark-side option of "delivering the data". used to be that you could either click the blue "light side" indicator inside the jedi instance or just walk out of the instance and then the mission would trigger the next phase (go the meetup site). Now there's just a new mission marker the map, with nothing to interact with and the mission never updates to the next phase.

This daily is completely bugged. I had same problem and found the encrypted data chest close to the instance entrance but it was not working as it only flashed blue for a moment when you hovered the mouse over it.

Guess that data stash you need to destroy bugs out and shows as just another background item instead of blue interactable one.

Nvm, probably was wrong crate but still there is no stash in sight anywhere.

Edited by Morpurgo

• 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

2 months or more and still nothing. Today i wasted 30 minutes to find BUGGED data to destroy. How long we need wait? For example Objective Meridian two starting cutscenes on both fractions still no fixed after more than 15 months.

~ Tsukito, Alliance Commander

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So, apparently its still broke. I cant even find where to go to defeat the jedi. Is it back into an instance? My fast travel to the heroic is on cooldown. Did i come back to a totally broken game?

Disregard.

I figured this out after all. I forgot how much you can get lost on Mek Sha.

• 6 months later...
Disregard.

I figured this out after all. I forgot how much you can get lost on Mek Sha.

Resurrecting this thread as the above didn't say how he/she found the Jedi. I've been avoiding Mek-Sha because it's so awful but decided to try the heroics this evening. Been regretting it for 90 minutes now - I cannot find the where the Jedi are for the "A Matter of Respect - Defeat the Jedi Investigators" (Empire). It's really pissing me off. Arrow on this picture is pointing to where the map says they are: https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img924/745/0JLVk2.png

I can't find any entrance to that area or Jedi anywhere. Help!

(Before anyone asks there are no up-to-date guides that I could find).

EDIT: For anyone else about to go nuts FOUND IT! It's down the set of steps under this area with the blue tarpaulin over it (or whatever that is): https://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/4500/1tnYQp.png The map location is not as precise as it could be.

Edited by Sarova

• 11 months later...

Just tried this mission during Nar Shaddaa event because I was on Mek Sha anyway.

Don't know about dark side option, but the Light side mission is broken as of today's date.

I looked up a video of someone completing it back in 2020 and I was at the exact locations where he found the datapads and NOTHING.

I am bugging it in-game and in the Bugs forum.

• 3 months later...