If only one thing about the game you'd wish for came true, what would it be?

xordevoreaux

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"A new game" and a list of things doesn't count.

For me, being a GL, it'd be guilds open to members of both factions.

A new class somewhat similar to what I've outlined in the "suggestion box"!

If that were completely out of the question: EA giving SWTOR the resources AND the directive that's needed to allow the team to build this game to it's fullest potential.

(Yeah .. I know. But OP did say what we "WISH" for ! )

:D

A new class somewhat similar to what I've outlined in the "suggestion box"!

If that were completely out of the question: EA giving SWTOR the resources AND the directive that's needed to allow the team to build this game to it's fullest potential.

(Yeah .. I know. But OP did say what we "WISH" for ! )

A new class would be cool, I really love your ideas on that from the other threads.

Going simple...

Animation options for attacks, which includes being able to choose weapons that would fall in line with the class.

Seriously, for a game that's bent on using the cartel market, making it so classes can choose their weapon, would only see people spend money on unlocks for weapons they may not use now.

2022: Year of Doing Absolutely Nothing but Fixing Existing Bugs.

Dare to dream...

That would be my 3rd choice ... OR

Wrap up the other two (stated above) with this one and put them in a box with a big red bow on it !!

Now THAT would be dreaming !!

Edited by OlBuzzard

Companions, Make them relevant again. If they're going to keep the "We cant afford so many VA's" then adding all of the others to every class would've inflamed that much more. Anybody can make Lasers and everybody makes Explosions it's the Dialogue, the Depth of the scene and relationships the Class stories and original Companions were built to establish that matters most here.

Space adventures are great especially when its Star Wars.... *Related, but doing that with characters you dislike and/or don't know is worse then losing; it's Grating, every statement, every scene.

An option to allow for instant travel to the quest giver, quest location, and return to giver upon completion of quest for reward and cinematic dialogue. I find it really annoying to spend 5 to 10 minutes traversing a planet to get to the quest then have to do the same thing to get back. I try to avoid the mooks out there, but it's not always possible despite being on a speeder. It's a waste of time for me going back and forth doing nothing. I'm fine with it being an option so those players who enjoy the travel for scenery, appreciate the action break, or want to engage the mooks for reasons may still do so.

A 'Galactic Chronicles'(?) that plays out like an interactive tapestry of our character's stories, highlighting not just our most significant story decisions and planetary missions decisions (if at all), but also romantic prospects we've engaged in accessible from our ship and SH. And that it works! That's technically 1 thing :D

I miss when 'Legacy' had a greater potential in terms of a personal story rather than just stat bonuses, item muling and a busted family tree.

EA deciding to give significantly more resources to the SWTOR team. There's simply no excuse for it considering all the Star Wars buzz what with all these shows coming out on Disney+.

The problem is that a lot of the buzz is negative. Disney basically trashed Star Wars with the horrible sequel trilogy, and nearly (if not completely) trashed The Mandalorian over the whole Gina Carano thing.

Few of us have any faith in any other SW stuff Disney may come up with. 😥

Swtor 2

But, on topic:

This 🙂 👍

But with some trepidation. I really liked Guild Wars, and was looking forward to Guild Wars 2, but suffice it to say I play SWTOR now, and not GW2. 🤔

Edited by JediQuaker