Guild Leveling in 5.10

EricMusco

Currently, there is a weekly Guild XP cap of 8,000,000 (or 4,000,000 Conquest points worth). We expect that our very large Guilds will regularly hit the cap, but the majority of Guilds will not.

Something is NOT working right here. My guild got the message that we hit the cap, but we only have 260,000 for the week. Whats up with that?

i want to give some feedback.

i'm a member of some guilds, but my heart just beats for one. with that guild, we hit level 64 last week. i think it was on sunday.

during leveling process, we had around 10-15 active players, during the primetime, playing conquest stuff. so we are having pvp and gsf players, doing a lot of points. we also set our perks in a way, to increase our income. when we reached around rank 55+, more and more people wanted to join our guild, even if we stopped any useless recruiting. just by chatting during operations, or whatever. of course, we got some interests from people, just wanted to join for conquering a special planet. but mostly we don't win it, because there are bigger guilds.

on the other side of the force, my characters are splitted in different guilds. there is one guild, having around double the players online, compared to my main guild. but they weren't into setting guild perks and keep an eye on how to level the guild. they have done conquests, too; but not really organized. so now they are around rank 30+.

the other guild chars are in a smaller guild, just by active players during the prime time. both guilds are having way more than 5xx characters in the guild. they also didn't wanted to care about perks, but their gameplay focus is more on conquest goals, not meaning doing active conquest stuff. so with around 8-10 ppl around, they hit something below 50. but the first time, they did nothing to increase the points.

talking with other guilds:

one guild has around 20 active players doing stuff. but nobody cares about conquest. so mostly they just even won't finish any personal conquest. they are still in a rank below 15.

another guild, just doing some sm operations, nothing else. they are having around 5-10 active players and reached level 25.

on the other hand, there is a guild of 3 people. just doing conquest stuff and already reached something around 40. but they are no casual gamers.

so after we hit a higher level, and are asked about our level, the interests for our guild are going up. so the rank IS a reason for some players, to join the guild. the perks, are not! the most players, won't even care about.

with a high rank, it seems for many players, that you are really active. of course you are. but there are some guilds, even with more activity, but just gambling around lower ranks. this is, because they are doing the wrong stuff. so the guild system just rewards guilds, doing conquest stuff. and in my opinion, this is a misrepresentation of the truth. so real active guilds, seem to be less active, just by not really taking part in the conquest. so you are forced to play conquest stuff, if you want to increase the points to get a better guild level.

here we need a change of the system. i have an idea, not a solution.

what about counting the time, the guild members are grouped up. so this can give you additional points. if you are doing stuff outside the conquest, give activity points. so turn the conquest rank system into an guild activity system.

we also would like to have a counter back, how many accounts a guild has. and this should be in the preview, too.

it is totally okay, that less active guilds will stay at a low rank. but guilds with a different focus on the game, should be rewarded, too.

• 3 years later...
I'm new to having a guild, I made one for the first time, but I don't know what I have to do to level it up or to improve the ship, can someone help me or give me a guide for beginners in guilds? Thank you