Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Forge Manaan Open World PvP Event

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Star Forge Manaan Open World PvP Event

Nick_J_Herrmann
08.03.2022 , 08:54 PM | #1
WHO: Star Forge server Republic and Imperial players
WHAT: open world PvP
WHEN: Friday, August 5th, 7:00 PM (ET)
WHERE: Manaan Invasion Zone -- Public Arrivals Port (PvP instance)
WHY: complete the Manaan: Raider achievement (defeat 250 players in Manaan's Invasion Zone)
HOW: Several minutes prior to the above stated time, we can begin forming Pub and Impside Operations groups and have each assemble in the Public Arrivals Port area. The massacre can commence at 7:00 PM (Eastern), and continue until all members have earned the achievement. I think the Public Arrivals Port is the best place to do this because the Pub and Imp spawn points are closer here than anywhere else and with fewer NPCs between them.

Let me know if the above date and time works for you, if you want to assist in forming an OPs group for either faction, etc.

Nick_J_Herrmann
08.05.2022 , 05:05 PM | #2
WHO: Star Forge server Republic and Imperial players
WHAT: open world PvP
WHEN: Saturday, August 6th, 8:00 PM (ET)
WHERE: Manaan Invasion Zone -- Public Arrivals Port (PvP instance)
WHY: complete the Manaan: Raider achievement (defeat 250 players)
HOW: Several minutes prior to the above stated time, we'll begin forming Pub and Impside Operations groups and have each assemble in the Public Arrivals Port area. The massacre can commence at 8:00 PM (Eastern) and continue until all members earn the achievement. I think the Public Arrivals Port is the best place to do this because the Pub and Imp spawn points are closer here than anywhere else and with fewer NPCs between them.

Let me know if the above date and time works for you, if you want to assist in forming an OPs group for either faction, etc.

Shayddow
08.05.2022 , 05:17 PM | #3
Well, we Imps showed up. The Pubs were too scared to show.
Then Bioware shut down the servers.....
Shekkel,80 Nimrossa, 80 |
Baalaspianyar, 80 Totendanz, 80 |
Adonnah, 80 Kydosh, 80 |
Tashha, 80 Svgon, 80 |RIP Harbinger, Ebon Hawk, Begeran

Minerva
08.05.2022 , 05:32 PM | #4
Bioware shut us down because we came in force and the Pubs didn't have a chance.
-Mina

Minerva
08.06.2022 , 06:02 PM | #5
Is anyone showing up?
-Mina