Every companion has returned except Zenith

DARTHOSIRUS

The Twilek Jedi Consular companion. Did I miss something because it seems he is still missing in action? Most were excited for Scourge and Kira's return, but I miss Zenith. Consular got that douchebag Theran Cedrax back, but no Zenith. If they are saving him for the next expansion that will probably be at least 12-18 months if not longer = ( Edited by DARTHOSIRUS

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not 100% correct as

Zash still hasn't returned if you gave her Khem's body

But yeah, the consular really got the shaft as far as returning companions go, (tho not as bad as the smuggler oof). I hope they give Zenith a big role in upcoming story. No way he'd stay on the sidelines in the renewed war with the Empire.

Not 100% correct as

Zash still hasn't returned if you gave her Khem's body

But yeah, the consular really got the shaft as far as returning companions go, (tho not as bad as the smuggler oof). I hope they give Zenith a big role in upcoming story. No way he'd stay on the sidelines in the renewed war with the Empire.

Actually, every companion except for Zenith has returned. The specific companion thing you're talking about was written around in The Nathema Conspiracy to make it so that particular outcome was no longer a thing.

Zash did return, in The Nathema Conspiracy with a new body. It doesn't matter if she was still in Khem's body or not. She found a new host more suitable than Khem & took that body. Zash later dies in her new body. They made it so that there's no way for Zash possessing Khem to exist in the current story anymore.

Edited by Darth-Obvious

Zash did return, in The Nathema Conspiracy with a new body. It doesn't matter if she was still in Khem's body or not. She found a new host more suitable than Khem & took that body. Zash later dies in her new body. They made it so that there's no way for Zash possessing Khem to exist in the current story anymore.

I thought that only happened if you ousted Zash and kept Khem?

I thought that only happened if you ousted Zash and kept Khem?

it was handwaved away that eaither way she ended up in another body

This thread lies.... Tharan isn't actually back, he just gets a cameo.

meanwhile the whole Empire got screwed:

Warrior / Hunter: Forced to choose between companions

Agent: had companion removed essentially forever

Inquisitor: See all those spoiler tags? yeah, it's a mess.

This thread lies.... Tharan isn't actually back, he just gets a cameo.

Tharan will be coming back as a companion in the December update.

meanwhile the whole Empire got screwed:

Warrior / Hunter: Forced to choose between companions

Agent: had companion removed essentially forever

Inquisitor: See all those spoiler tags? yeah, it's a mess.

Yeah, I was just thinking about that with the Agent the other day. It feels like there's an easy way to bring that character

(at least in terms of physical appearance) back even if they're not exactly the same character.

so they say.... but he ain't back yet, and I'll believe it when it actually happens

Well he’s been missing for 7 years (4 of our years) so he is technically back.

Though would love to catch up with him and holiday(or if there would be more story involved later on).

And to prove he’s back ...

Vik.

also the Zash in Khems body did surface...

if you do give zash Khems body Khem ends up taking the body back and is the story antagonist enemy on nathama conspiracy. Meaning Zash is dead if you lets her have the body.

the story antagonist is dependant on what choices you made in the class story (like Jedi Knight light side faces off with one of the Former Emperors hand and Dark side(if sided with the Empire on Iokath) will face off with master Kiwiiks (kiras master). Some classes have 3 possible antagonists

so they say.... but he ain't back yet, and I'll believe it when it actually happens

He's not back as a companion, but he's back as far as the storyline is concerned. We've seen his character return. That's why people are saying only Zenith is left now.

It's also not hard to believe that he'll be part of the December update. Whatever new dialogue he has would have obviously been recorded in the same session(s) as what he recorded for Onslaught. His Alliance Alert probably involves a mission or some repeatable quest to gain influence or whatever until you can recruit him that they decided to save for the December update instead of including it with Onslaught.

In other words, it's content that's probably already done that could be released right now, but instead is being held for the December update.

+1 for wanting Zenith back sooner than later and in a meaningful way. It's been 4 years (and even longer in game time) and I'd very much like to have my favorite vanilla companion back. And it makes no sense my Consular hasn't torn the galaxy apart to find her brother by now.

Whilst I agree that it has been far too long since we've seen Zenith AND it's not like BioWare has a difficult time getting his VA to come back ... your consular hasn't torn the galaxy apart looking for her "brother" because the devs can't accomodate every player's headcannon about their characters.

+1 for wanting Zenith back sooner than later and in a meaningful way. It's been 4 years (and even longer in game time) and I'd very much like to have my favorite vanilla companion back. And it makes no sense my Consular hasn't torn the galaxy apart to find her brother by now.

Agreed. Since he is the last one and been such a long wait he better have a significant story return. Plus getting The VA is not an issue. With the war back to imp vs rep they should make us revisit balmorra and bring him in there as leading the charge on something. Additionally, we had a decision on saving Tai Cordan on kotfe that would be great to see it reflect on a return to balmorra. There’s just a lot of nice content there to do. And consular needs some love in class content overall.

Seems to me Zenith would be happiest leading some sort of insurgency somewhere. I bet he probably fell into old habits. Which means he wasn't particularly attached and it makes more sense that he isn't going to tear up the galaxy looking for you - rather you may just end up bumping into each other at some point and he's just all....

….'sup? :rak_03:

Actually, every companion except for Zenith has returned. The specific companion thing you're talking about was written around in The Nathema Conspiracy to make it so that particular outcome was no longer a thing.

Zash only dies if you originally chose Khem. Otherwise we don't know whether she's alive or not. Khem doesn't tell you any specifics about the matter. Besides I've read several times here and on different forums that the developers said they intend to bring her back even after Nathema.

Btw I had no idea she talked that much on Makeb! And she also lost much of her honeyed voice too, LOL. :D

I really hope the developers won't ignore our choice, and bring her back eventually.

I don't know about anyone else, but I was really surprised we didn't see Tanno Vik on Mek-Sha. Talk about a character that should have come back by now...

Missing companions:

- Tharan Cedrax (seen, but not recruited)

- Zenith (not found)

- Tanno Vik (seen, but not recruited)

- SCORPIO* (temporary recruit only)

I'd also like to see a way to get Shae Vizla for those of us who weren't subscribed at the right time, just because she keeps showing up in a story context (if they didn't keep bringing her up all the time, it wouldn't bother me).

*SCORPIO was around for a while, obviously, but I consider her to be a missing character because at no point did I have an option to keep her as a companion moving forward - and the story is such that it's still possible for it to happen later.

Charles Boyd confirmed that there will be an alliance alert incoming for Tharan in this thread (first BioWare post) Since they know many of us like to throw a forum tantrum when our companions don't come back when mention, I'm sure the alert will come soon™

I don't know about anyone else, but I was really surprised we didn't see Tanno Vik on Mek-Sha. Talk about a character that should have come back by now...

Missing companions:

- Tharan Cedrax (seen, but not recruited)

- Zenith (not found)

- Tanno Vik (seen, but not recruited)

- SCORPIO* (temporary recruit only)

I'd also like to see a way to get Shae Vizla for those of us who weren't subscribed at the right time, just because she keeps showing up in a story context (if they didn't keep bringing her up all the time, it wouldn't bother me).

*SCORPIO was around for a while, obviously, but I consider her to be a missing character because at no point did I have an option to keep her as a companion moving forward - and the story is such that it's still possible for it to happen later.

Viks VA has passed away, we wont be seeing him again.

Viks VA has passed away, we wont be seeing him again.

Fred Tatasciore took over Vik's voice from 2.0 onwards. David Anthony Pizzuto, Vik's original actor died in early 2012 just a few months after the game released so Fred Tatasciore did new lines for Vik with Rise of The Hutt Cartel & KOTFE.

Regardless he's not a character I expect we'll be seeing show back up in any significant way.

That whiner is probably on Balmorra! I say go check there! On my JC he wanted to rule and I was like 'Nope, not gonna happen!!! I'm getting dark side Vibes from ya!'' :D

Zenith: nonsense , Gray Star taught me how to not fall for that 'Dark side' Stuff.

JC: huh..

Zenith : Gray Star wrote the Bible, did you know that ?

JC: Zzzz

Zenith: Gray star is amazing, let me tell you about that time we took down an IMP Fast Food place! They were trying to go vegan! Can you believe their atrocity ?! VEGAN!

JC: *gone coma*

Zenith: Oh yeah, Gray Star..I can talk about Gray Star all damn day....*Sigh*..Gray Star..

JC: *Gone dead, will respawn in 15sec*

Zenith : *Kick JC body* hey..are you listening ? I've got more to tell you about Gray Star!!

:p

The Twilek Jedi Consular companion. Did I miss something because it seems he is still missing in action? Most were excited for Scourge and Kira's return, but I miss Zenith. Consular got that douchebag Theran Cedrax back, but no Zenith. If they are saving him for the next expansion that will probably be at least 12-18 months if not longer = (

I've got every single companion back for the bounty hunter, except Mako. Like Zenith, they might be saving Mako as well for a future expansion or dlc.