So I Was Stiffed Outta Some Galactic Seasons Rewards...

SithShinobi

Granted, I didn't collect all of them when the Season Expired, so they went to my Inbox (The Starlight(?) Mount Went to a Character on another Server that I don't use anymore). But I didn't receive Rewards like the Retired Cartel Boxes (Weapons, Mounts, Etc) and the Altuur Companion. And I also didn't receive 5 Galactic Seasons Tokens (I think I was Subbed the Whole Time) so I only got 10 instead of the whole 15.

I contacted Customer Support about this, but they replied back that I got all the Rewards sent to my Alt Character (partially true).

Did anyone else experience this after not Collecting their GS rewards? And Do you think I should continue to Press EA/BioWare about the issue?

Granted, I didn't collect all of them when the Season Expired, so they went to my Inbox (The Starlight(?) Mount Went to a Character on another Server that I don't use anymore). But I didn't receive Rewards like the Retired Cartel Boxes (Weapons, Mounts, Etc) and the Altuur Companion. And I also didn't receive 5 Galactic Seasons Tokens (I think I was Subbed the Whole Time) so I only got 10 instead of the whole 15.

I contacted Customer Support about this, but they replied back that I got all the Rewards sent to my Alt Character (partially true).

Did anyone else experience this after not Collecting their GS rewards? And Do you think I should continue to Press EA/BioWare about the issue?

You may have been subbed the whole time but did you actually lvl up to 200 in galactic seasons? if not then when the season ended you wouldn't just be granted said rewards. And if CS said you got all your rewards I'm guessing you did not hit 200

Edited by CrazyScruffy

You may have been subbed the whole time but did you actually lvl up to 200 in galactic seasons? if not then when the season ended you wouldn't just be granted said rewards. And if you CS you got all your rewards I'm guessing you did not hit 200

This.

Also, you're not stiffed out of anything if you didn't even collect them. It's actually nice of them to even email them to you.

• 2 weeks later...
Did you check the pack explorer interface to see if your cartel packs are there?

Didn't know such a Thing existed...where do you go to check that? (Will Google It)

You may have been subbed the whole time but did you actually lvl up to 200 in galactic seasons? if not then when the season ended you wouldn't just be granted said rewards. And if CS said you got all your rewards I'm guessing you did not hit 200

Yes I did///Not sure if you're allowed to do this here, here is my Reddit Post detailing it:

And it's '100' Levels, not '200'///(unless I'm missing something) :rolleyes:

This.

Also, you're not stiffed out of anything if you didn't even collect them. It's actually nice of them to even email them to you.

As a Sub paying $15 Bucks a Month, I think it's Good Business Practice and Mandatory For Them to Do So...;)

Again, it's not any real Beef with EA/BioWare (tBH, I really didn't care for many of them just the GS Tokens and CC for the most part)...I just wish they give me everything I've earned. But I will take it as a lesson for next GS to make sure I collect everything