Stuck on the Gemini Captain boss

AidenSkyes

Well I'm a new player and I've worked my way all the way up to level 71 and I'm on the main storyline and I've gotten to the Gemini Boss and I've tried and died about 15 times already and I am stumped and about ready to just give up I've heard I'd have to grind and get millions of credits just to level up one of the companions that's with me and if that's true I'm just gonna unsub I was enjoying the game up until this boss battle but is anyone else having issues with this?

What server are you on? and what faction and more importantly what type of class is your origin and combat style?

If you're on star forge i can assist you if you would like it, or ask someone in chat to help by inviting them to group and summon them to your phase

• 3 weeks later...
Well I'm a new player and I've worked my way all the way up to level 71 and I'm on the main storyline and I've gotten to the Gemini Boss and I've tried and died about 15 times already and I am stumped and about ready to just give up I've heard I'd have to grind and get millions of credits just to level up one of the companions that's with me and if that's true I'm just gonna unsub I was enjoying the game up until this boss battle but is anyone else having issues with this?

Level the companion to 15.. you can do that cheaply with rank 1 green gifts.. just takes a little patience.

Make sure to max out Legacy of Altruism first. That is under character perks in Legacy (Y) It takes 195 gifts from 0 to 15 with max altruism. They cost 200 creds each from vendors if you are subbed. (Senya loves Luxury gifts, so get them.)

Set comp to heals even if you are a healer.

Get some stims and med packs.

This really is a tough fight.. but should be doable. (I hate it too)

Edited by DragonArt
fixing typo, adding info