Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make CC bought ships legacy unlocks

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Starfighter
Make CC bought ships legacy unlocks

ForfiniteStories
04.30.2021 , 10:45 AM | #21
Why spend money on a cartel ship when you can get a Flashfire for free? <3
"Nothing beats an A-wing." - Tallie Lintra, Battlefront II: Starfighter Assault

ALaggyGrunt
04.30.2021 , 12:11 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by MiaowZedong View Post
Frankly, instead of making ships that always count as mastered, they probably should have just sold req boosters. They have valour boosters and WZ adrenals/medpacs on the CM, after all.
That's kind of what starfighter passes were.

Stradlin
04.30.2021 , 02:35 PM | #23
If they had ever burned some precious devving hours at an actual in-game hangar, I'm sure it would have paid itself back like 100x by now. Hangar as in an actual in-game area where your ships are actual tangible physical objects. You'd get to oggle at your ships and their customizations, loadouts, paintjobs. Maybe have your stats and achis materialize as some wear, tear, personnel and deco on the walls. That way, even people who'd never fly GSF would have been spending on GSF ships. Custom ships and paintjobs and whatnots would have much more value.

Current GSF hangar window feels about as tangible and in-game as a CM preview screen of an armor you don't own. Even a total low budget approach could be an improvement. Like..Hangar in World of Tanks is just bcground pictures with modest anmation and sounds. (last i checked anyway) Still, this feels way more immersive than this

Beyond the daydream tier, I wish they'd add all GSF stuff to collections at least. Buying anyting for one single pilot of yours is real bad value. Ability to unlock it for legacy? Better.

SgtJeremy
05.05.2021 , 12:14 PM | #24
2015 this thread was made, and it still hasn't happened? Doesn't seem like they added any new ships since the initial ones either. Fingers crossed that maybe Galactic Seasons adds a new crop of players to GSF (I am a new GSF player thanks to Galactic Seasons) to make it worthwhile to dedicate resources to fixing some things. Ships being in the collections, new ships added, and maybe lowering the price of said ships.
"Victory at all costs, Victory inspite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, their is no peace."

Stradlin
05.05.2021 , 05:18 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by SgtJeremy View Post
2015 this thread was made, and it still hasn't happened? Doesn't seem like they added any new ships since the initial ones either. Fingers crossed that maybe Galactic Seasons adds a new crop of players to GSF (I am a new GSF player thanks to Galactic Seasons) to make it worthwhile to dedicate resources to fixing some things. Ships being in the collections, new ships added, and maybe lowering the price of said ships.
They added bombers after the intiial GSF release. And T3 scout, iirc. Maybe T3 GS too. Memory is spotty.

Why covet for CM ships btw? Just for the sake of owning them, right? They offer no meaningful benefits over normal ships. It can be " nice" to have 2 x t1 strikes in row and whatnot, but that stuff def isn't vital.
Would like to see all GSF stuff in collections as well.