What mods do i put where?

TriceraNL

So i just got my Sith Juggernaut (Vengeance) to level 75 and so now i came to the point where i'm trying to gear up.

That being said...I sincerely appologize if i seem abit noobish with what i'm about to ask here but I've been looking around for what mods to get to eventually get the right stats but i haven't found anything specific. What i do know is that for pretty much any slotted item, it is suggested that when it comes to mods, to go for "Lethal" mod. As for the Lightsaber hilt, i know it's "Versatile". I'm guessing for armoring, it's also "Versatile" but how about the enhancements? I know they mentioned Adept, Initiative & Quick Savant, but which of those do i put in what item? I'd like to know specifically what mod to put in what item.

Any constructive / helpful comments will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by TriceraNL

It doesn't matter what enhancement you put in which gear item. The final statistics are what matter. It is not like the Accuracy enhancement works better in the weapon, or anything like that.

If you plan to do PvP, you might want to pick your Earpiece and Implant(s) to be the Accuracy ones; that will allow you to swap them out to get 105% Accuracy and replace them with Critical pieces.

SWTOR 6.0 Vengeance Juggernaut Guide by Anatessia

Edited by mike_carton

It doesn't matter what enhancement you put in which gear item. The final statistics are what matter. It is not like the Accuracy enhancement works better in the weapon, or anything like that.

If you plan to do PvP, you might want to pick your Earpiece and Implant(s) to be the Accuracy ones; that will allow you to swap them out to get 105% Accuracy and replace them with Critical pieces.

SWTOR 6.0 Vengeance Juggernaut Guide by Anatessia

Fair enough.

Lemme ask you this then how many of each mod do i need as a Vengeance (DPS) Juggernaut then?

Fair enough.

Lemme ask you this then how many of each mod do i need as a Vengeance (DPS) Juggernaut then?

There is no clear answer to that question since it depends on what use in your ear/implant slots and as your stim. As mike_carton already said, only the final stat pool matters. For example you need a minimum of 1590 Accuracy points to get to 110%, no matter where they come from. Take a look at the guide he linked (which I was about to link too, because at first glance I mistook the link for part of his signature), it should make gearing your character relatively easy.

Edited by hof_th