Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Optimal Stats for all 24 Disciplines, 5.2 Edition

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Roles
Optimal Stats for all 24 Disciplines, 5.2 Edition

shyroman
04.28.2017 , 11:52 AM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by mike_carton View Post
Bant's numbers for 242 rating for Telekinesis are as follows:

Mastery 6637
Power 3694
Critical 1792
Alacrity 1363
Accuracy 743

While Mastery and Accuracy should be easy to achieve with 244 item modifications and augments, I'm not sure how the Power attribute can be raised to 3694 using 244 Mods. Remember that Power value has to be achieved without Crystals, Augments or Stim. The 9 Mods (102 each) and 7 Enhancements (151 each) provide 1975 Power; where do we get the remaining 1719 from?

It'd seem worthwhile to run a separate 244 rating simulation.
244 mods are A mods so they have less power but more mastery/endurance. The amount of power you lose is not worth the trade off, just never use them. 244 enhancements are exactly the same except the cost less to repair/pull out. 244 armorings/hilts/barrels have the same stats except provide more armor rating/tech power/force power so they are very slightly better but not by much. There really isn't a need for a 244 simulation since there would be too many things being substituted for lesser rating (but better stats) gear (all left side and mods).
Ryann - Sniper | Ryannack - Sorcerer | Apophas - Marauder
Jesicca - Mercenary | Lindseey - Gunslinger
Origin - Honey Badgers
Star Forge

mike_carton
04.28.2017 , 12:53 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by shyroman View Post
244 mods are A mods so they have less power but more mastery/endurance. The amount of power you lose is not worth the trade off, just never use them. 244 enhancements are exactly the same except the cost less to repair/pull out. 244 armorings/hilts/barrels have the same stats except provide more armor rating/tech power/force power so they are very slightly better but not by much. There really isn't a need for a 244 simulation since there would be too many things being substituted for lesser rating (but better stats) gear (all left side and mods).
I agree about the 244 Mods being underpowered and so on. No argument. That is what Hellhog said above and what I quoted numbers to say in my post.

I don't agree that there is no need for a 244 simulation. An update to the Original Post claims 244 is same as 242 and we know that is not true. For that reason there is value in a separate 244 simulation; it will provide additional information. That a 244 set is not ideal is an entirely different matter. A 244 simulation would be analogous (in some ways) to the 234 simulation run by Bant.
A "Forum troll" posts outrageous messages to bait people into answering, to sow discord and to derail the discussion. Don't feed the troll, add to your Ignore List.

vicadin
04.28.2017 , 01:48 PM | #33
So I guess then my question is what are you expecting to see? More Endurance and Less Power? If the 244 enhancements are exactly the same as the 242 enhancements wouldn't you still use the same distribution (i.e. 1 x Accuracy Enhancements 3 x Accuracy augs)

I understand that Armor Rating has gone up but from 242 to 244 the number doesn't go up enough to drop defense...

And to be completely honest, I did run the 244 numbers...and I will give you one guess on how it came out.

tactz
05.01.2017 , 01:11 AM | #34
Thanks for putting this together,

A question for Sorcs Healing/Madness..

For PvP how would the stats differentiate?

kunderam
05.03.2017 , 06:32 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by mike_carton View Post
[The 9 Mods (102 each) and 7 Enhancements (151 each) provide 1975 Power; where do we get the remaining 1719 from?

It'd seem worthwhile to run a separate 244 rating simulation.
You're forgetting Ear (316), implants (316x2), and relics(102x2). Also, the 244 mods are "A" mods, and have less power (-63) than than the 242 non-lettered mods.
Kundera Milan
<Delusions of Grandeur>

Merrloc
05.04.2017 , 06:04 PM | #36
Will you be posting a link to the spreadsheet like before?

FlavivsAetivs
05.04.2017 , 06:59 PM | #37
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
Do you want to attack more often, or have bigger hits?
I understand the mechanics of it, but it's not gonna make a big difference on infiltration at that point.

~ Eudoxia
A.K.A. Magister Militum Flavius Aetius
Eudoxia Eudoxya
<Aeterna Vigilantia>
Jedi Covenant

Hejeldrummer
05.06.2017 , 05:26 PM | #38
Does anyone know where I can find a 5.2 stats guide for a Marauder and Juggernaut for level 230 and 236 gear? This here is only for max level, right?
Bescheidenheit ist eine Zier, doch weiter kommt man ohne ihr!

WayOfTheWarriorx
05.06.2017 , 09:34 PM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by Hejeldrummer View Post
Does anyone know where I can find a 5.2 stats guide for a Marauder and Juggernaut for level 230 and 236 gear? This here is only for max level, right?
You have to be max level to use 230-236 gear.

fire-breath
05.07.2017 , 10:18 AM | #40
Vicadin. Could you elaborate on how you calculate how much alacrity is needed?
Are you using a factor to artificially lower the alacrity stat to simulate downtime in rotations for example?
Progression raiding toons on the big RED
Macewindy - Sab Slinger since patch 1.2 through ups and downs
PugsloveHP - the 96k HP commando DPS/healer
(4.0 HP, currently updating it to 5.0)