Can we get our Crew skill levels back soon?

WarCan

I'm hoping this doesn't become another bugged issue that, after an attempt or 2 to fix just goes into that hyperspace-time void of IGNORE THE PROBLEM.

While the reduced skills to ___/600 are annoying if they are gathering skills, it's untenable if they are the skills where companions MUST go on mission to get them: Diplomacy, UnderWorld Trading, Treasure Hunting, and Investigation.

I'm not so rich that I can just spend the 500k for each and every crew skill across many alts. Especially when that last attempt at a fix took the progress and ___/700 away from many characters that tried again.

If you can't fix the problem, at least reduce the 500k per skill to 700 to a more reasonable amount. Zero credits would be grand, of course.

They never should have tried to reimpose the 500K fee, and the solution to their current series of screw ups should be to just remove the 500K fee / Onslaught crafting restirctions that blocks people at 600, and just set the maximum crew skills for all characters to 700.

That said - I've paid the 500K fee on dozens of alts for all three crew skills and made back way more than I spent, so I really don't see the issue of paying the fee if someone really uses their crew skills.

Also I've paid for characters before the initial change that allowed players to skill up to 700 without paying, after the change that set players who had not paid back to 600, after fix 1, and even after fix 2, and I have not had a single crew skill for which I actually paid the 500K get reset to 600 - nor have I seen any evidence that such a thing has actually happened to others.

Edited by DawnAskham

As I did not take screenshots of characters before and after, all I can offer is anecdotal evidence.

That which I commented about having some (not all) reestablished levels get converted back to 600 has happened to me. I can't PROVE it. All I can say is that it DID happen to me. Which is why I'm reluctant to try again. Especially since my gameplay is different from yours, so I don't gain back millions of credits that easy.