3.0 information today?? PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Thmsleon

One more day left till the end of the month...Tait or Musco, can we please...please....please...please...get the info today. I like most of the community are excited to see what is in store for us :rak_02:

Ansician / Goodbutevil / Kenny'McCormick / MightbeDruish

Hail Scroob

▲ Collector of the Credits ▲ (I like money, do you like money?)

Edited by Thmsleon
Nametag

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

like that has stopped anyone before....whats the over/under on a half dozen threads started today

whats the over/under on a half dozen threads being started on Wednesday complaining about missing information "at the end of the month"

whats the over/under on a half dozen threads being started on by Friday complaining about the information the DO give?

my vote is over on today

under on Wednesday (they'll dig up some old ones or keep todays going).

and way over on Friday.

Forum cop!!! Let him be...geezus. Like you didn't expect threads like this today? I expect more and more until we get the information.

If it bothers you so much, avoid the forums for 2 days.

I merely relayed to him there's a thread on the subject already. You're the one who's displaying hostility.

The plan has been in motion for decades. Your naysaying won't stop anything.

Tomorrow it shall be.

Submit or be swept aside. Choose. :mad:

Decades? Naysaying? Plans? I don't wanna pick sides, or submit, or be swept aside...I just wanna play this game...but now I'm scared...:confused:

If they say, "By the end of the month," it is best to just plan for the last day. Anything earlier is always a welcome surprise, but not something to beg for/demand/bother with.

Oh, well, yeah...I expect tomorrow, but I'm not at all too proud to beg...I won't demand it, but it's well within my ability to beg.

TBH the only thing I care about is comms conversion. The rest we already know. The story will most likely follow forged alliance structure, which was mediocre. Every AC will get a new skill, and it will take 12-18 month to have anything resembling class balance. There will be 1-2 planets, 1-2 ops, old FPs made the "new" HMs and if we are really, really lucky a new WZ.

Just let him ask and stop with the passive aggressive posts that quote people to make them look like they are the bad guy and then try to put a nice little spin on it all while pretending you are somebody larger than you actually are. Thank you.

People can ask if they want. No harm done.