(Spoilers) Dark side JK: Bengel didn't give me anything!

Adriun

::SPOILER::

As soon as I stepped on to Corellia, I encountered Bengel Morr. He supposedly hands me something, I get through the conversation, I thank him, he departs with the promise of spreading my name.

Wonderful, except I didn't get anything. I figure it must be a reward in the new 'checkpoint' in the questline. But no. No exceptional reward or different item of any sort. Is this a bug? Is Bengel Morr supposed to give dark jedi something?

::SPOILER::

As soon as I stepped on to Corellia, I encountered Bengel Morr. He supposedly hands me something, I get through the conversation, I thank him, he departs with the promise of spreading my name.

Wonderful, except I didn't get anything. I figure it must be a reward in the new 'checkpoint' in the questline. But no. No exceptional reward or different item of any sort. Is this a bug? Is Bengel Morr supposed to give dark jedi something?

same thing hes like heres all this good stuff and i diddnt get anything.. ***

• 2 weeks later...

He promised me gifts so I let him live (I'm a shallow Jedi) but I got nothing. In fairness, I wasn't 100% clear if he was referring to physical items or metaphorical gifts.

I opened a ticket to ask and got a "Thanks for the report, we'll investigate" response.

I really enjoyed the little holorecords he left me on my ship.

I didn't even notice I had those until the third message. I kept checking them because it felt like it would have been a cool branch. DS points for weapons and armor. Turns out I got nothing. meh.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 years later...