I've been too harsh with Vette, unable to progress in her dialogues

Draksen

Hey there

I guess I've been too harsh with Vette: shcking her, not removing the slave collar...

Now she does not want to talk to me anymore:

there's a blue quest/conversation icon above her, but I cant activate the dialogue.

It says that I've already done the thing and that I'll have to wait...

Do you know how long I have to wait?

Is it possible to shorten the waiting with gifts or something?

Thanks for your help :cool:

Thanks for your fast reply. I just tried the gift thing and it didnt work.

The icon is still blue and says "you just finished that mission, try again later"

I guess there's a delay before being able to talk to her and try again being "friendly" :D

I just ran into that myself today lol, didn't remember if it just ended or what so I wanted to find out. My guess is the quest will either reset daily or weekly, but I haven't waited long enough to see yet. I assume it's so you can't spam repeat it for the rewards, but also so people don't get stuck on it permanently if they want to rethink their decision. Luckily, the weekly reset is tuesday, so not too long to wait if that is what the delay is based on. Realizing as I write this I could prob do a web search, there's prob information on it somewhere.

Hey there

I guess I've been too harsh with Vette: shcking her, not removing the slave collar...

Now she does not want to talk to me anymore:

there's a blue quest/conversation icon above her, but I cant activate the dialogue.

It says that I've already done the thing and that I'll have to wait...

Do you know how long I have to wait?

Is it possible to shorten the waiting with gifts or something?

Thanks for your help :cool:

The companion conversations are not bound to their approval rating anymore. They pop up automatically while you progress through the class story. With Vette it is also a matter of if you take the slave collar off or not (it does not matter how mean you have been to her otherwise or how many times you shocked her).

The conversation you describe is the last conversation you can have with her if you decide to keep the collar on. It will go into a loop as a daily conversation (it resets once per day, no way around that) and she will say the same thing ("I'm done talking to you...") until you take the collar off. Just ignore her until you are ready to take the collar off (or just leave her be if you want to keep the collar on).