How do I always land on the losing PVP team?

creeklar

For each an everyone complaining that the winner team has 3 healers... how about treating your random heals good?

No? Yes? No you don't!

I could have played CS GO and probably would have had more teamplay then I had in the last 3 hours I spent in warzones.

I hid my rank and legacy...and got treated like I was trash! (3 mio heals ... usual stuff)

Look down your own nose... and watch what is what!

Thanks to the 1 Jugg and the 1 PT who realized where the heals came from... *kisses to you*

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For each an everyone complaining that the winner team has 3 healers... how about treating your random heals good?

No? Yes? No you don't!

I could have played CS GO and probably would have had more teamplay then I had in the last 3 hours I spent in warzones.

I hid my rank and legacy...and got treated like I was trash! (3 mio heals ... usual stuff)

Look down your own nose... and watch what is what!

Thanks to the 1 Jugg and the 1 PT who realized where the heals came from... *kisses to you*

This is unintelligible. Playing healer in regs is like playing in godmode. Who on your team is badmouthing you, unless you're doing like 3k hps? Good healers are always well treated and usually MVPd at the end, even if it's a complete smurf toon. Also 3 healer team usually loses because no damage output.

This is unintelligible. Playing healer in regs is like playing in godmode. Who on your team is badmouthing you, unless you're doing like 3k hps? Good healers are always well treated and usually MVPd at the end, even if it's a complete smurf toon. Also 3 healer team usually loses because no damage output.

Here’s the thing. You can have godmode heals, and do the best numbers. But, there is no quality of healing that can make up for a team of bad dps that doesn’t use cooldowns or focus targets. From the perspective of those dps players, they died because the heals were bad, as opposed to because they got globalled without properly using any form of mitigation. Even great healers will lose a player or two to overwhelming dps occasionally.

Or, maybe a lot of the players are new, and they think that heals will carry them to victory, so it’s okay to wade into the middle of a dps orgy. Either way, I can see how PvP healing ends up a thankless job. Nowhere near as thankless as PvP tanking, but still...