How I hope the Mandalorian Civil war will end

Rhys_lightning

As a Mandalorian fan I am glad we're getting more story tied around with the Mandalorians and playing my Bounty hunter (Mandalorian) to play something that is quite fitting, but seeing as how things are leading with the hidden chain and Shae's hunt for Kol, I have a small hope for this possible outcome (note that this is only an opinion but if any of you have your own thoughts to share on how things might end then please share them out :) )

So to display in the shorted detail, part me wants Field Marshal Kol to win, but not as in winning the battle (as I doubt Bioware would pull a move to kill shae off even though she a unlockable companion) but more her influence wins, as Kol has made fair points on the current state of the Mandalorians.

As we know that the Mandalorians are a warrior based culture, seeking worthy battles, challenges in their name for their code and honour. But now the Mandalorians have become something lesser such as cargo defenders, for to many, some see no glory or honour in that.

So I feel that Heta Kol would give a speech to remind the Mandalorians of the true ways of Mandalorian culture, in which Mandalorians start to slowly agree with Heta, and eventually take her reason and would leave the Alliance (whether they go full neutral to rebuild and start fresh, or re alliance with the sith Empire). As Shae vizla, while was a good Mandalore holding her people together and fought the eternal empire, she herself admits she is more of a hunter then a leader, which then with the Mandalorians not following her leadership she would step down from Mandalore, and would remain to help operate with the Outlanders alliance, so question would ask, who is likely to become the next Mandalore?

Rass Ordo: Personally unlikely, as he is still young and bit arrogant based by his character, mainly too soft to become Mandalore, as he may not be ready for the role.

Jekiah Ordo: Personally likely, as he is strong and determined on his decisions and is highly strict keeping most Mandalorians in check, he would be Ideal to become the next Mandalore.

Torian Cadera: Unlikely as based on the choices in chapter 8 of Knights of the eternal throne, Torian is either chosed to be saved or killed, so would be unlikely

Khomo fett: Possibly, but however it was confirmed Khomo was suppose to be Mandalore, but he refused as he likes to be more out in the front fighting, it might depend on how things go

Akaavi spar: Unlikely, as Akaavi was more the loner and hunter type like Shae, so I doubt she would become Mandalore

The Bounty hunter (taking the Mandalorian path) If bioware make this as a choice, it would be the best option, as you operate a base of your own, and with the Hunter becoming Mandalore he/she can help keep the other Mandalorians in check. (plus being called Mandalore is lot better then being called Commander or Hunter).

But thats my hoping of how I would like the Civil war to end :) if anyone has too a thought they want to share, or a theory or how they like to see the war end, then please share them :)

The Bounty hunter (taking the Mandalorian path) If bioware make this as a choice, it would be the best option, as you operate a base of your own, and with the Hunter becoming Mandalore he/she can help keep the other Mandalorians in check. (plus being called Mandalore is lot better then being called Commander or Hunter).

My own feeling for how it should end is *quickly*, but that's because I'm not really a fan of Mandalorians and their activities.

Regarding the quoted text, what would happen for non-BH classes (origin stories) and non-Mando BHes?

My own feeling for how it should end is *quickly*, but that's because I'm not really a fan of Mandalorians and their activities.

Regarding the quoted text, what would happen for non-BH classes (origin stories) and non-Mando BHes?

Same. I have been so uninterested in all of it. All I ask for is some nice Neo-Crusader armor sets and I'd imagine the same fate that befell non-Force users during the cursed expansions would be the fate of non-BH classes while non-Mando BHs would get walked over as if the choice were never an option lol