Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Chapter 5 Ascension Defend your companions

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Chapter 5 Ascension Defend your companions

Tahana
04.10.2021 , 12:07 PM | #21
I know I'm necro'ing quite an old thread.. but I had to say I am thankful I found it. Quite honestly I can't believe this bug still exists, and it is majorly frustrating that it does. I had attempted this many times on a new character I made to relearn the game. and was about ready to make one of those regrettable rage customer service posts in the in game support.

Come on guys, fix this stuff.. almost two years. sheesh.
What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to
what lies within us. - Ralph Waldo Emerson -

Ekim_Sttaw
04.16.2021 , 04:04 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Tahana View Post
I know I'm necro'ing quite an old thread.. but I had to say I am thankful I found it. Quite honestly I can't believe this bug still exists, and it is majorly frustrating that it does. I had attempted this many times on a new character I made to relearn the game. and was about ready to make one of those regrettable rage customer service posts in the in game support.

Come on guys, fix this stuff.. almost two years. sheesh.
What bug is this?

I've beaten this fight several times in the past few months with zero issues
My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/Gbwsv9

Gets you 7 days FREE subscription and a FREE character
transfer (plus lots of other goodies for you and me!)

Enticy
04.19.2021 , 08:06 PM | #23
I just beat this chapter like four days ago on vet mode, and Iím failing to see the problem with it.
http://www.swtor.com/r/C5HCPD My referral link.

nerfling
04.21.2021 , 08:14 PM | #24
I'm having trouble with the Story Mode version. Several posts in this thread mention a heal ability. How does one get that? I have 4 abilities: Wrist Laser, Stomp, load rockets, and Rocket attack. A heal would be very helpful.

Edit: Of course, I found it right after I posted this. It's all the way on the right hand end of the hot bar. I wonder how many people never see it there, like me?