Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ghos
12.13.2011 , 08:12 AM | #221
so can we get info on about how many emails have been sent out in each wave for waves 1 and 2

Clankey
12.13.2011 , 08:13 AM | #222
Quote: Originally Posted by J-Sheridan View Post
Its going to be a a day per month.

July = 13TH
Aug = 14TH
Sept = 15TH
Oct = 16TH
Nov = 17TH
Dec = 18th

Go figure why they moved the early access ahead 2 days because anyone who bought the game in December would get almost no early game access.

Of course BW are never going to admit or confirm this kind of timing even if it would save them grief of people constantly loading the launcher / refreshing the page every hour.
That kinda makes sense it would be nice tho if bioware could give us something like this so we all had a decent grounding of knowledge on when we was going to get in.
"My fists hunger for justice" (stomach grumbles)"that was my fists"

StephenReid
12.13.2011 , 08:13 AM | #223

Quote: Originally Posted by Vengillian View Post
Yeah, general time between waves? Might log in friends account to save my names
Quote: Originally Posted by Aneu View Post
So we can pretty much say that all of the pre-orders in July will or should get in today if there are no hicups?
Quote: Originally Posted by nepenthesy View Post
What sort of "narrow" for the first day are we talking about? Approximately July preorders or some August ones as well?
Quote: Originally Posted by Malard_ View Post
thanks for the update, can you say if you plan to clear July pre-orders today?
To, er, quote myself:

Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
That's about as specific as we're going to get right now. However, as we send more waves I'll update this thread/post with more information. Thanks for your patience - we know it's been a long road, but you'll be playing before too long.
Sorry folks - we can't be more specific.

SarethX
12.13.2011 , 08:13 AM | #224
Half the guild is in...other half isn't. Fantastic broken system there guys. Half the players will be in the mid teens before the other half can even join them to do stuff.

Zakumene
12.13.2011 , 08:13 AM | #225
Quote: Originally Posted by Dennrik View Post
No preferences for betatesters as said before?
lol are you aware basically everyone had the chance to beta test? How could everyone get a preferential treatment. Back to baseline lol

Broxxus
12.13.2011 , 08:13 AM | #226
Is there a planned cutoff time for sending the emails, such as end of business day (5pm)?

Canadiann
12.13.2011 , 08:13 AM | #227
I've been reading that folks who pre-ordered within a month ago are already in.

Sebasownz
12.13.2011 , 08:13 AM | #228
Pffffff... Peoples who pre-ordered in november/december will have only two days early acces if it goes slow like this?
Jeromir - Operative

Karzack
12.13.2011 , 08:13 AM | #229
Thanks for the update

ruktuim
12.13.2011 , 08:13 AM | #230
Quote: Originally Posted by J-Sheridan View Post
Its going to be a a day per month.

July = 13TH
Aug = 14TH
Sept = 15TH
Oct = 16TH
Nov = 17TH
Dec = 18th

Go figure why they moved the early access ahead 2 days because anyone who bought the game in December would get almost no early game access.

Of course BW are never going to admit or confirm this kind of timing even if it would save them grief of people constantly loading the launcher / refreshing the page every hour.
According to his email, it doesn't sound like it will be a day per month. Bad guess!

Sounds like July = 13th

After that it sounds like months maybe batched together. 14 = Aug/Sep (maybe) 15th = Oct/Nov/Dec