Prum's Decoration Depot

septru

Dear Dedicated Decorators,

Hi I am Prum. In my years of decorating my beautiful strongholds I have accumulated too many decos. I have also opened way too many packs. For this reason I am starting the Prum's Decoration Depot to sell away some of my decorations to other dedicated decorators. Here is a link to all the decorations I own: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CF-mDpFguMcGzN2tnaecNCDcYgd5xH_YJTZ7jd225K0/edit?usp=sharing

A Couple Facts about the Prum's Decoration Depot:

• My stock includes a wide variety of decorations from rare decorations from old packs, gold decorations, flashpoint and operation decorations, and common but useful decorations.

• I have a very large stock. Sometimes I will post my decorations on the GTN, sometimes I don't.

• I have multiples of some of the decorations. If you are interested in more than 1 of each decoration, don't hesitate to ask. .

• I will always sell lower than the GTN at a discounted rate between 30% - 50%.

• I mainly play on the big 3 servers, Satele Shan, Star Forge, and Darth Malgus.

• Much of my stock is spread out between the three big servers. If a specific decorations is not on your home server I can find a way to transfer it to you.

You can get in touch with me by sending me a forum DM, ingame message on any of my toons with the name "Prum" or though my discord Rather Not#7169. I will check discord most frequently.

Edited by septru

• 3 weeks later...