Codex entries in personal phases

Vasudra

I can be a real completionist sometimes. I decided i wanted to go around collecting all the lore/codex entries. I then noticed that the codex entries "Histroy of Iokath 1" thru "History of Iokath 5" can only be obtained during a mission in KOTET. So if you miss any of those 5 lore entries, you can never go back to the area again.

My question is does anyone have a list of all the codex entries that you only have one chance to obtain, other than the history of iokath ones?

I can be a real completionist sometimes. I decided i wanted to go around collecting all the lore/codex entries. I then noticed that the codex entries "Histroy of Iokath 1" thru "History of Iokath 5" can only be obtained during a mission in KOTET. So if you miss any of those 5 lore entries, you can never go back to the area again.

Incorrect. You simply select to replay the chapter(s) using the Shift+E Chapters menu, specifically KotET Chapter IV, "Where Dreams Go To Die" (?name). I believe these lore entries are specifically the ones you learn as you activate / click on the Technothingies (1) on your way to meet the rest of the crew (bonus mission).

My question is does anyone have a list of all the codex entries that you only have one chance to obtain, other than the history of iokath ones?

Mostly the ones you get from opening Datacrons, where you have one chance per legacy to get them. Not once per character, but once per *legacy*. Once *a* character has opened the datacron, no other character on the same legacy can get the codex entry for that datacron.

(1) Technoliths, but I'm borrowing Vette's name for them.

Oh wow thanks for showing me how to replay chapters, didn’t know you could do that.

And as for the datacron codex entries, I realize that you unlock the entry for everyone in your legacy, I am okay with that as it’s the actual list of entries that I want to complete.

To rephrase my question, are there any codex/lore objects in personal story areas that you could never go back to if you miss them?

Oh wow thanks for showing me how to replay chapters, didn’t know you could do that.

You're welcome. Be aware that you can't rewrite history by replaying a chapter. If you played through and blew up that building there the first time, but not the second time, the game will not change your history so that the building survived.

To rephrase my question, are there any codex/lore objects in personal story areas that you could never go back to if you miss them?

I don't know one way or the other. I know there are some that happen *in* one-visit personal / class story areas, but all the ones I know of are impossible to avoid.

Hmm. Any that occur in non-Flashpoint instances in Shadow of Revan (Rishi / Yavin) or Rise of the Emperor (Ziost) will be impossible to acquire on that character if you skip past those stories to play KotFE or later, since doing that locks you out of SoR and RotE.