Let it happen!

ErinGalleria

Okay, I’m sure it’s been brought up before but…

Hear me out on this one. A Hoth stronghold!! How awesome would that be? Just imagine around life day, you go outside of your SH, and you throw some snowballs, slice up a tauntaun or two?

Let’s make a Hoth SH happen!

This is an amazing idea. You have a bump from me. However this point can be made about almost any planet. Imagine having an incredibly luxurious villa on Makeb. A grand hunting lodge on Onderon. Apartment on Corellia , zakuul, similar to what we have on couruscant and naar shadaa. How about mysterious enclave on Voss? And i always wanted my personal starahip to be customisable and call it home.

• 1 month later...
I'm dying for an ice castle with some pointy, deadly spires, similar to what those Hailstorm Brotherhood guys are likely to hang out at. Something that's not super duper military looking. Nor a crashed ship. But I'm probably alone on that, since it being Star Wars and all people most likely want something as close to Empire Strikes Back as it gets. I can live with a boring base if the stronghold came with a built in ice cat in the vein of the Killiks on Alderaan. It could be dismissable for the people that don't want it. But gimme Snowblind Jr.

• 2 weeks later...