Black Friday Deals/Sales/Events ?

Akushii

It's very disappointing. I have a bunch of stuff needing to be unlocked. :(

It's not like they have to do anything. This annual fixation on "bargains" (which in truth are often far from the lowest price they have been in the previous six months) is harmful for everyone and drives the wrong attitudes.

Uh, what? When have collection unlocks been more than 50% off in the past six months? Never mind, I know the answer: they haven't.

It's not like they have to do anything. This annual fixation on "bargains" (which in truth are often far from the lowest price they have been in the previous six months) is harmful for everyone and drives the wrong attitudes.

They don't have to but... they did last year. I wasn't playing the year before but I got the feeling it wasn't the first time.

Hence... disappointing.

Yeah these no pandemic or anything. Its not like the devs are working from Home. Yeah your right they are just slacking

They gave us a 50% unlock sale last year when there was also a pandemic. Somehow I doubt changing prices requires intensive programming.

Well there is a holiday on top of it my money is on an announcement coming today or tomorrow

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving, so it's always during a holiday. I hope you're right and they have it next week, but it doesn't seem likely at this point.

Here we are in the middle of climate change caused by humans dumping CO2 into the atmosphere, (plus a pandemic) and all people can think of is what useless junk they can buy on yet another corporate "sales" event.

I see no hope for the future. 😥

Edited by JediQuaker

Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving, so it's always during a holiday. I hope you're right and they have it next week, but it doesn't seem likely at this point.

Black Friday is for in person items like Retail Stores

Cyber Monday is for online stuff like videos games.

Edited by Zergnaut

Here we are in the middle of climate change caused by humans dumping CO2 into the atmosphere, (plus a pandemic) and all people can think of is what useless junk they can buy on yet another corporate "sales" event.

I see no hope for the future. 😥

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-10229929/Climate-change-Mens-diets-linked-41-cent-higher-greenhouse-gas-emissions-womens.html

Be prepared you just may be the next thing to be blamed for dumping co2, and cancelled.

If you really care about co2 turn your breaker off.

My experience is that this sale is usually not announced in advance. I expect it to happen on Monday. But if not then, maybe they're delaying it for the expansion launch. I vaguely recall that they had a 50% unlock sale for the last expansion launch, and this is replaced the usual sale (though my memory is open to correction).

Not going to quote anyone, but you would be wrong about them not doing anything on Black Friday (because it is for physical sales) or about announcing it in advance.

Posted on 20 November 2020.

Hello everyone!

As I mentioned earlier this month, there will be a second Cartel Market sale starting next week.

- 50% off Weapon Tunings

- 50% off Color Crystals

- 50% off Collection Unlocks

These sales will start at 7:00 AM CST (1:00 PM UTC) on November 27th and last until December 4th at 7:00 PM CST (December 5th at 1:00 AM UTC).

27 November 2020 was Black Friday.

Now, it is entirely possible that they plan to do something big for the anniversary, but they have also set the precedent of announcing sales in advance.

Posted 29 April 2020

Hey everyone!

As we've done with larger sales in the past, we wanted to give you a heads up on the next Collection Unlock sale. From May 4th - 18th, all Collection Unlocks will be 50% off. The start and end time for this sale is 7:00am CDT / 12:00pm UTC.

If they had no plans to do anything for Black Friday, when Black Friday sales have been an annual event for several years, then they could have avoided all this confusion by simply announcing that fact. Unfortunately, communication has never been BioWare's strength and, in my opinion, communication has gotten worse in spite of their repeated statements that they would work to improve communication.

Edited by ceryxp