question about the space combat schematics for cybertech...

thorrnnn

that are buyable from starship upgrade seller. can ANYONE not cybertech skilled buy them and pass them on to your cybertech toon? reason i asked is one of my other toons is close to the 500 fleet recomms needed BUT isn't skilled with cybertech.

that are buyable from starship upgrade seller. can ANYONE not cybertech skilled buy them and pass them on to your cybertech toon? reason i asked is one of my other toons is close to the 500 fleet recomms needed BUT isn't skilled with cybertech.

Look at the tooltips for the schematics - is there "Binds on Pickup" or "Binds to Legacy" on them ?

Look at the tooltips for the schematics - is there "Binds on Pickup" or "Binds to Legacy" on them ?

not on the schematic itself. but the "item" made is bind on equip. i just want to make sure. some ppl on fleet were telling me yes it binds on pickup while others said no its okay to buy and send it to your other toon.

not on the schematic itself. but the "item" made is bind on equip. i just want to make sure. some ppl on fleet were telling me yes it binds on pickup while others said no its okay to buy and send it to your other toon.

The item is, indeed, Bind on Equip, as you'd expect from purple-rated gear. The schematic has no bind specification, so it doesn't bind and can be freely transferred to other characters, sold on the GTN, etc., but it *is* consumable - once you learn from it, it is used up and disappears.

(Tested, works.)