So i saw...

I've opened a lot of Ultimate Cartel packs in the last couple of years. I can't recall any of them have more than 4 items. However, there were some packs before them that had 5 items, but that was many years ago. (Or possibly, some of the early ultimate packs had stuff like Jawa junk.) Edited by JediQuaker

Could the fifth item you are expecting to receive be a reputation token?

With update 5.9.2 all of the CM reputation tracks were combined into a single Underworld Exchange track. When they did that they also merged the reputation that we had with each of the individual CM rep tracks. As per Eric's post on 17 July, 2018:

How do I Earn Underworld Exchange Reputation?

Reputation tokens will be a guaranteed drop from Ultimate Cartel Packs unless you are at Legend status. Cartel Market Certificates are being added into the pack as a rare drop.

So if you are maxed on the Underworld Exchange rep track then you will not receive a rep token.

Could the fifth item you are expecting to receive be a reputation token?

With update 5.9.2 all of the CM reputation tracks were combined into a single Underworld Exchange track. When they did that they also merged the reputation that we had with each of the individual CM rep tracks. As per Eric's post on 17 July, 2018:

So if you are maxed on the Underworld Exchange rep track then you will not receive a rep token.

Thanks I understand now /peace out and stay safe!!:D