Looking For Guild.

Parttimerogue

Hello all I'm looking for a guild to join that is currently still active on star forge. I'm tired of always running solo and am looking for a guild on the smaller side willing to take in a stray. I currently run a bounty hunter but plan on running all characters through their main story at least. I am relatively new in a sense, I've been playing SWTOR for a few months but have played other MMORPGs for many years so i have the basics down. Let me know some details about your guild if you are open or currently recruiting and are interested in adding this weary traveler to your group. Thanks in advance, I will do my best to check back regularly and update if I find a guild I like.

Hello all I'm looking for a guild to join that is currently still active on star forge. I'm tired of always running solo and am looking for a guild on the smaller side willing to take in a stray. I currently run a bounty hunter but plan on running all characters through their main story at least. I am relatively new in a sense, I've been playing SWTOR for a few months but have played other MMORPGs for many years so i have the basics down. Let me know some details about your guild if you are open or currently recruiting and are interested in adding this weary traveler to your group. Thanks in advance, I will do my best to check back regularly and update if I find a guild I like.

hi there, when you get a chance, you might wanna check us out here sometime: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=948073

...And either way, WELCOME to SWTOR! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Found something i like so thanks for the input

• 2 months later...

Hey Parttime, we at An Vok'ika might be a good fit for you. We have been around since SWG days, and since launch of SWTOR, but we are a small, tight knit group, and we have been playing different MMOs together for quite a while. We are all an adult bunch with real lives, and we are looking for a few more to fill out some ops groups, conquest, etc. Feel free to msg me in-game (rhoenin is GM, starforger is legacy name) or in game mail, or reply to the recruitment post, if you are interested.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=992826&highlight=vodika