Has the saboteur arc continued in 7.0?

ralphieceaser

I wish that too, but let's be realistic, they're not even able to provide significant and decent story content for the vast majority of characters that are neither saboteurs nor double agents... I wouldn't hold my breath on this.

I too love the arc and hopes it continues.

But I love how clueless your home faction is.

On Dantooine : Random Jedi: "how did the Imperials get here before we did?"

Me (saboteur, red-blade toting, dressed in Sith wardrobe, lightning-wielding, Sith Purebred DS5 "Jedi" Battlemaster): "Sorry, no clue".

(walks away whistling the "Imperial march")....

Edited by Shayddow

I too love the arc and hopes it continues.

Me (saboteur, red-blade toting, dressed in Sith wardrobe, lightning-wielding, Sith Purebred DS5 "Jedi" Battlemaster): "Sorry, no clue".

lol;)

Hah! Yes, they do overlook quite a bit, don't they?

I hope we'll be able to permanently change factions some day. It would be nice to stop being a double-agent and go "home". It would also be nice if they wrote it to have a triple-agent option where you keep doing undercover work.

Edited by Xina_LA

• 1 month later...
They do not seem to be doing it as in the latest patch, there was no option for my sorceress to do that, but it would be nice if they would have said "Hey, we are no longer doing a saboteur on any of the new stories, so all your characters are back to their original faction.

They do not seem to be doing it as in the latest patch, there was no option for my sorceress to do that, but it would be nice if they would have said "Hey, we are no longer doing a saboteur on any of the new stories, so all your characters are back to their original faction.

There are some in the Manaan daily story, not the "main" story but still something.

In the Manaan Story, there are some saboteur options. Unlike Onderon, not in the daily missions as far as I know.

There wasn't one in the "Digging Deeper" add-on for the Malgus story.

However, it seems like they are going to link the Mando & the Malgus-twillikPadawan stories from the cutscenes. Which will actually make it more interesting for my Bounty Hunter. Which until now has felt like - o.k., you're doing all this force-sensitive stuff. What's in it for me? Aren't there some Jedi I can put in carbon freeze for fun & profit? :D

ok, I'll have to run my Imp saboteur thru the story and check it out. My rep saboteur definately had 2 options tho during the Manaan "story" that just came out Tuesday.

So far I've run thru it on my BH (Imp loyalist) and my Smuggler (Saboteur).

I ran my Imp sabateur through the Manaan story from the latest patch on Tuesday. There are 2 distinct places he was given option as Sabateur., with this being highly dependent on conversation choices.

Spoilers ahead.....

The Selkath soldier.

Spare his life by letting him go after first conversation, then he will appear again in Temple of the Progenitor. He will offer to join Imperial forces. As Sabateur you can ask him to join republic instead

The Conservator:

Threaten him in conversation, he will offer to spy for your faction. As sabateur you can get him to give info to republic forces as well

I ran my Imp sabateur through the Manaan story from the latest patch on Tuesday. There are 2 distinct places he was given option as Sabateur., with this being highly dependent on conversation choices.

Spoilers ahead.....

The Selkath soldier.

Spare his life by letting him go after first conversation, then he will appear again in Temple of the Progenitor. He will offer to join Imperial forces. As Sabateur you can ask him to join republic instead

The Conservator:

Threaten him in conversation, he will offer to spy for your faction. As sabateur you can get him to give info to republic forces as well

The last one is available to all republic characters as all my republic (10) characters have been through the republic story and they were offered that choice and they are not sabtoeurs.

Edited by casirabit

On the imp side at least on Manaan 7.1 atory arc, they are specified as “saboteur” option on the dialogues, and they were at least 2 significant ones regarding two characters. Don’t have a republic saboteur character however, but I imagine is similar, athough the story arc is different a fair bit. Digging Deeper arc however didn’t have one.