Dark & Light Strongholds

ShanJedi

Hey yall! With LOTS coming up and the 10th anniversary, I think it'd be an awesome time for Korriban and Tython strongholds. Especially Korriban, with Legacy of the Sith! Korriban it'd be fantastic to have something like the compound you take Kallig's helmet from in the SI storyline, and the Tython something like the Master's Retreat (though with more rooms for both/windows). I'd absolutely love to make a proper Sith fortress (and especially have a little dig site for my Inquisitor)!

What do yall think/what would you like to see from theoretical Korriban and Tython strongholds?

Not sure if we'd ever see them, at least not as 'Tython' and 'Korriban' (might get something similar as other worlds that had been populated by Jedi and by Sith at some point in the distant past, though. Especially considering Malgus is hunting for all these old artifacts at the moment...)...

But I'd like to see some Kaleth/The Forge style ruins in a Tython stronghold, somewhere my Consular can really follow in Master Yuon's footsteps as an archeologist and historian.

For a Korriban/Sith world stronghold, my first thought is 'Wandering Force Ghosts'... Don't ask me why, I don't know, but restless spirits of long-dead Sith Lords is the first thing that comes to mind...

100% on board for this! I know its been commonly requested too... Maybe if they're worried about lore (like having Sith characters be able to travel to Tython), maybe they could make the SHs guild-locked like the flagships, so only faction-specific toons could access the SHs. Maybe the SHs shouldn't be as big as Alderaan or the flagships, but having another the size of Yavin would be awesome!

Korriban SH

I agree, a Sith Academy/Compound SH similar to Lord Khreusis' base would look awesome - that way we'd get a mix of the tombs and the clean Imperial aesthetic in one SH. And yes, please do have Sith ghosts walking around the area!

Tython SH

A small Jedi complex would look awesome, with natural open-air training areas surrounding it, similar to Luke's new Jedi Academy in canon (before it burned to the ground).