Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

ScramblesTD

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope they only do four waves today the rage that will follow will be epic. Going to get some popcorn and enjoy the heart break to come.

+1 I'm very amused over the anger there already is. Today and tomorrow weren't even scheduled as play days till last week. Relax people, enjoy something christmasy

soo i have a problem im pretty sure my email isnt working will that mean i wont get the invite or can i just keep looking at the launcher and hope the play button pops up ?

Yeah, a lot of people have been able to log on before they received the email.

27/07 for me, but I'm British and class my self as scum so wouldn't expect to get in:(

Worst thing is, guildy that got in reports that even with wave 3 all european servers still show up as light. While American servers show up as Medium and even Heavy.

Why don't we just do a roll call on what month/day your preorders were made to get an idea on who is gonna get an email next. I'lls tart.

Preorder

Dec 8th.

Should help debunk Biowares claims to about the waves.

You'll be lucky to get more than 1 day at this rate.

LOL, we all knew this was going to happen today. Why are people complaining about not being in yet. There were a large number of people that preordered right away or in July even. I KNEW I wouldn't be in today, as I didn't preorder until September.

WOW, I never thought I would say this to bioware

FAILURE?!??!?!?!

People are getting invites only to find there guild server is filled and they can't get on to play. If the servers are full with just 3 of 4 waves, for today and only maybe 10,000 players at most are in, you are going to need 2000000 more servers just to fit us all in.

But really full servers with guilds, you should of planned that better. One of your worst failures to date!