Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which Non-romanceable character would you want to have a romance with?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content
Which Non-romanceable character would you want to have a romance with?

loctys
08.16.2015 , 01:44 AM | #21
I thought of someone for the Sith Inquistor, and that is Lord Zash for the Male Inquistor just find her a female body and shove her in that bod and go from there

Callaron
08.16.2015 , 05:42 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by loctys View Post
I thought of someone for the Sith Inquistor, and that is Lord Zash for the Male Inquistor just find her a female body and shove her in that bod and go from there
I've thought about that one so many times! It's exactly what my Inquisitor would've done if given the chance.

Senator Vanara Kayl is also one I would like to see more of. You get a flirt option with her on Coruscant, but that's where it ends. I wouldn't mind seeing her again in KotFE or a future expansion where it ultimately no longer matters what you did with her LS/DS choice. (Except maybe for a brief dialogue about it)

(There's of course Jaxo too, but I'm not sure if she qualifies for this thread since you DID have a romance with her in a way.)
Thanks for showing us you listen to our feedback, Bioware!
Join the Galactic Referral Army today and see the galaxy! (with a free character transfer and some other shiny Cartel Market unlocks!)
Suggestion for letting us add certain story characters to our Strongholds.

zanitha
08.16.2015 , 02:53 PM | #23
Kaliyo for female IA. I can't possibly imagine her as anything but bi, and the way she talks doesn't change my mind.. yet somehow you can't.

That being said, I would not be surprised if new romance options with existing companions will open up come KotFE. I understand that rewriting existing class missions would be difficult, but with the companion reset, why not? Turns out this one companion friend had a huge crush on you all this time but never dared to openly admit it...

AKHadeed
08.16.2015 , 07:00 PM | #24
I love Talos as is. I really do. I love him being my stodgy, chipper little buddy.

But man, if he was an option, my sorcerer might rethink her "no romance so you can't get your heart broken" philosophy.

He's so cute!
Shaaaaaaaaan!

OathboundCoH
08.16.2015 , 08:04 PM | #25
I'd have loved having Jonas Balkar for my male Trooper(s), and I'll add my vote to Lord Zash for Inquisitors, too (what aspiring young Sith wouldn't at least consider sleeping with their master if it might gain them more power/influence/etc).

For males, during the Smuggler's Alderaan arc, there's Lord and Lady Teraan(?) (you bring the old Gonk droid to them, then sub in for the brother in a duel), and while you can freely flirt with/romance the sister, you can't flirt with him at all, despite that he actually makes some rather suggestive remarks.

Quote: Originally Posted by Timorelle View Post
Also Lane Ferow, the adorable little blonde dude on Makeb (he hung out with a Weequay named Prosk, who called him "Slick", if the name isn't immediately familiar). Republic side. Sucks that there was a female romance option on Makeb in Lemda Avesta but no male!
Having played Makeb imperial side first, I was excited to see what the SGR options were for my characters Republic side. When I first saw Lane I was like "sweet, maybe Reps get this lil cutie" only to have all my hopes dashed when it turned out that there was no male SGR Republic side at all.

SteveTheCynic
08.17.2015 , 02:04 AM | #26
Looks like nobody's mentioned this one, but...

Spoiler

EDIT: And of course I didn't read the post right above this one... Bah.
Not really what you think.
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
?REDO FROM START
Latest patch notes at http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes

ChazDoit
08.17.2015 , 11:12 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by -Holmes View Post
SCORPIO.

... whaaaaaaat?

Yep

5char

Lichtfaengerin
08.18.2015 , 11:26 AM | #28
My agent really wanted to romance Sanju, my inquisitor has a crush on Talos, and Darth Marr is my guilty pleasure.
Less talk, more Theron.
Refer a friend link for booty

Tenacity
08.18.2015 , 01:49 PM | #29
Scorpio for the agent.
Gault for hunters.
Qyzen fess for consulars.
Guss tuno for smugglers.
--- Lynx - Powertech Mercenary - Rashkah
Telbasta - Sniper - Operative - Maihos
Leonin - Gunslinger - Scoundrel - Arshia ---
-- Pakhet - Sorceror - Juggernaut - Sorthak

Lunafox
08.19.2015 , 06:54 PM | #30
Let's see:

Companions first...Lord Scourge and Zenith, Gault (he's funny)

NPC's...Jonas Balkar, Captain Biron (JK quest on Hoth, 'Unlikely Allies' the suave Imperial with the awesome Scottish accent...also does Rutau, and Imperial BH quest giver...) The Eidolon

Sith Lords: Marr, Ravage and Vowrawn.

Sith Overseers: Lord Aberon and Harkun (seeing that bas****'s face after you say something off colour to him, would be priceless lol)
Lunafox's Stories🌙🦊Lunafox's Decorating
Koona t'chuta, Solo?
Quote: Originally Posted by Rion_Starkiller View Post
omg Darth Lunafox in the house