Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

DarthDevian
12.13.2011 , 10:55 AM | #2911
People, please stop complaining, the dev are doing there best, and honestly, i want they to just shut down or lock this thread so that all we can do is read the updates, though it would be nice for them to say what date they are on with the early access people, but still, i hope they lock this and just give us the updates, im tired of reading about how much people are crying about whats going on or that their not in....

Honestly, every one, grow up, Early Access was a gift to us, NOT a given, NOT a preorder gimic, honestly preorders are done to make it so that you dont wait too much in line or have to wait for a store to get another copy in stock to buy a game, the early access was an amazing GIFT AND BONUS given to us, so stop blaming then, stop crying like a bunch of snobby 5 year olds, and please just let the Devs do their thing.

Dreggzender
12.13.2011 , 10:55 AM | #2912
Quote: Originally Posted by XOrionX View Post
Guys!

Guys!!

MY MUM WONT WIPE MY ARSE!
You should blame Bioware, clearly they're behind it.

Zamfire
12.13.2011 , 10:55 AM | #2913
Quote: Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
How about you shut up. I spent 129 for a CE box and EGA. I don't care if its 5 days or 20 days EGA but it should be from the day the servers open which is today.
Cry me a river!

We all spent money, why is yours any more special?

Its not! So how about you shut up and wait like everyone else has too.

Poccu
12.13.2011 , 10:55 AM | #2914
Anyone from Russia already received a letter?

mikecz
12.13.2011 , 10:55 AM | #2915
Quote: Originally Posted by Whoaness View Post
Is everyone guaranteed 5 days?

I don't think there should be another BF3 problem where BF1943 was promised for preorders and then taken away.

Everyone was guaranteed 5 days for preorders.
nope ... and there NEVER was a quarantee .... the preorder box says Early Game Access but states not the amount of days and on the web page it is "UP TO" 5 days meaning that you can have 5 ( it is still 7 with today ) or 1-2 ( or even less )

I just dont get why so many ppl nerd rage. This is a great way of launching MMO. I would just like to seem some sort of estimate time line and I am pretty sure they have one

malkeeor
12.13.2011 , 10:55 AM | #2916
I am laughing reading that people actually took off work thinking they would get in today. No matter when you redeemed your code they aren't going by so who ever said wait in the line about who redeemed first.....that's wrong. I know to people that bought the game 4 days ago and redeemed there code and are in. It's obvious they are going buy where you purchased the game first by going through all there sellers of the game. It seems that Origin has 1st dibs. Also when it said up to 5 days early access that didn't mean you would get the 5 days. It meant that you could be allowed in sometime during that time frame.I laugh at all when they can't get in until day 5 at 11:59 pm on the 19th.....but that is early access...and believe me it will happen. So people should not complain about when they are getting in the game.

Acron
12.13.2011 , 10:55 AM | #2917
Quote: Originally Posted by Taekahn View Post
You want this, don't you? The hate is swelling in you now. Take your Jedi weapon. Use it. I am unarmed. Strike me down with it. Give in to your anger. With each passing moment you make yourself more my servant.
priceless

skruffert
12.13.2011 , 10:55 AM | #2918
This thread has 300 pages with.... well the same as what everybody else has said... "im not getting in" "I ordered then and then"

deplorable
12.13.2011 , 10:55 AM | #2919
you can't win.

1) if they opened it up as early access to everyone (like every MMO before this) then the servers would crash and they'd be massive queues.

(least people could join their friends before the servers hit "full") - among other reasons the EA and Bioware guys never thought off (Bioware is making C&C now by the way, wow EA have them doing everything)

2) if they did the waves people would complain about not being in and various dates and arguments would be used on the system, the preorder.

yeah I think the first one is always better (either way people complain. unknown why they went for the 2nd one).

-munches popcorn-

did no one else find it funny, that you had a code to preorder, a code to early access and i guess they'll be a code with the box too. Wow they have almost as much codes as classes per faction.

moos_outfront
12.13.2011 , 10:55 AM | #2920
Quote: Originally Posted by Riketz View Post
ROFL So I pre ordered and redeemed my early access code yesterday, guessing i'll get my email on Dec 19th at 11:55 PM wewt 5 min early access!!
I pre ordered/redeemed last saturday so i'll get there at 11:49