Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

Magicite
12.13.2011 , 10:54 AM | #2901
*ducks and covers from all the random rage* Not to happy I didnt get in right away either, but meh just have to hope all the names I like are not taken!

my question, sadly I was not able to pre order til the end of Nov.. does this mean I wont be getting in til around the 19th? Kinda silly I know! but had high hopes everyone would get in today.

moos_outfront
12.13.2011 , 10:54 AM | #2902
Quote: Originally Posted by Riketz View Post
ROFL So I pre ordered and redeemed my early access code yesterday, guessing i'll get my email on Dec 19th at 11:55 PM wewt 5 min early access!!
I pre ordered/redeemed last saturday so i'll get there at 11:49 keedin

Jurav
12.13.2011 , 10:54 AM | #2903
Quote: Originally Posted by daddyroo View Post
THIS IS SO LAME!!! I call false advertisement. Not only did I take the day off of work, but I spent all my gas and lunch money because I thought if I preordered it I would get in today... Might as well be Sony Entertainment Online running this game....
LMAO!! Seriously?

If it was going to be that much of an issue, you probably should have read the details of early access.

JarichoWren
12.13.2011 , 10:55 AM | #2904
Got my kahunas on.
Got my board waxed to perfection.
Just waiting on a tasty wave .....

Xyleya
12.13.2011 , 10:55 AM | #2905
I think that BW/EA is doing bad management here.

They should have determined well before, when they're going to let the people in, instead of telling them to wait for eMails as of today.

The best thing BW/EA could've done is, to check the amount of pre-orders, then check the registering dates, and then tell everyone a week ahead, when they're ready for EGA.

The way they're doing it just isn't working too well, and only results in bad reputation, feeding the flamers and trolls.

I entered my key on 27.07.2011 and will receive my CE-box tomorrow until 14:00. So I'll have the physical copy before I'm granted EGA.... way to go.

DrAidennwitz
12.13.2011 , 10:55 AM | #2906
Quote: Originally Posted by Xennx View Post
some people actually payed a fee for it mister moron.

(i payed 5 for the preorder key, the game without the preorder was 42 euros with the preorder 47, still cheaper then the crap at origin so easy choice)
Then you got ripped. My pre-order price was deducted from the final price, as it should be.

huntertraker
12.13.2011 , 10:55 AM | #2907
Quote: Originally Posted by XOrionX View Post
Again...

Are people really this idiotic?

The terms and conditions stated:

Early entry was based on a first come first serve model. Depending on WHEN YOU PAID for your order would determine WHEN YOU GET IN.

Also early access was stated to be only UP TO 5 days before the 20th.

So let me get this straight, you get told how it works (but chose to be ignorant and not read the T&C) they decide to open early access 2 DAYS EARLIER. You don't get in right away becasue you feel entitled with your whole $5 fee (that paid for exactly what you will be getting by the way) and you still complain??

Is it just me? Or are these people acting like self-entitiled children? I hate official forums for this very reason.
Well it is a video game and children play video games

My Gmail refresh button can't spawn fast enough lmao.

Starace
12.13.2011 , 10:55 AM | #2908
I like turtles!

lTCOlRageElite
12.13.2011 , 10:55 AM | #2909
Quote: Originally Posted by TrueKingLord View Post
Before I even start - I know, I know, QQ qq qQ Qq blah blah blah. I don't know when you suddenly couldn't criticize or point out failed promises or abuses by companies but whatever.

I'm in online game development, I can feel a lot of Bioware's pain in this early access thing. I'm not upset at them yet, and nor will I be until they break their last modified promise to me as a paying customer. The entire reason I pre-ordered when I did was for 5 days of early access. This was promised to me at the time of sale, and was essentially the entire driving force behind my purchase (in early August). If I don't get my 5 days, then I'll be upset and feel like my contract of sale was broken and hope they provide some form of compensation for this.

So good luck Bioware, we're all counting on you. I'm a reasonable person, and as such only hope that you can do good on your promises to your paying customers and if not then you make it right.

Sooooo.... did you know that it is still 7 days before release?... must not, because you said 5... but its 7... meaning your mad before your ALLOWED to be by your statement. lmao, PS. the "pre-order early access" is a BENIFIT of pre-order...not a guarantee. This was explained in the EULA related to the pre-order.

I prolly wont get in until the 15th or so, but am fine with it. I hope people like you just uninstall and ask for a refund. Dont care for people with no patience and attitude towards people who are trying to be nice. "validate your parking to save you some money sir?" -responds with "you HAVE to validate a******, you OWE me to validate and the only reason i parked her is because you offered it. THIS IS BS if you DONT validate it even though its a kind gesture."

bakedjeffy
12.13.2011 , 10:55 AM | #2910
Quote: Originally Posted by kolesnikovgr View Post
Hello, I bought the game 1.10.2011 when I connect to the game, you said that anyone who bought before the game that will connect 13 December 13 already, and I can't get in the game
it didnt say the 13th if u read everything they said there starting invites on the 13th doesnt mean you will get urs on the 13th im steering towards the 15th for invites give them time and patience you will get ur chance to play