Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Overall Achievements Leaderboard 3

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

merovejec
12.30.2020 , 10:16 AM | #121
Quote: Originally Posted by lordoftransform View Post
LMAO, one random guy claiming you're a great player is automatically a character builder and negates your buyerness. I wouldn't be surprised if this an alt account or you paid him, considering every single time without fail, nobody has said a positive thing about anything you've done.
Dont tell me you do not know that person??
Merovejec

lordoftransform
12.30.2020 , 10:22 AM | #122
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
Admittedly I had no idea who that person was. Looking at their history, now I'm wondering... was that one of the people who sold to you? Is he being sarcastic? Or does he genuinely think you're an amazing player? Now I NEED to know

lordoftransform
12.30.2020 , 10:33 AM | #123
Rereading everything, I just realized something. You and I do have something in common, sometimes we read the first sentence of a paragraph and then skim the rest. Reread his post, this man is being 110% sarcastic and I love it.

lordoftransform
12.30.2020 , 10:34 AM | #124
Quote: Originally Posted by SineOris View Post
I dont know why you guys are attacking Mero but hes actually a great player and I wish I could have a player like him in my group. The moment when he was not able to log raids 5 days a week anymore was the darkest timeline for the whole raiding community. If any of you was at least half as good as Mero, this conversation would never happen because youd know who he is and what he is capable of.
I apologize to you good sir, sometimes I am a terrible sarcasm detector.

RikuvonDrake
12.30.2020 , 10:40 AM | #125
Those are some serious acusations there! Giving someone access to ones account goes against the ToS so unless you have serious proof I wouldnt speak so openly about it! Yes, I did pay to get the operation stuff, but not that I cannot do it, but because I do not have a team that I would proggress with. My RL does not allow me to login 5 times a week and raid with 15 other people from 8-12 pm. However, my skills make it easy for a group to take me along and do the content with me. Its fast when you got a good group and the buyer also adds to the kills.
Heh, any Damians in chat

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

Saga - FriendlyFire - Mango

merovejec
12.30.2020 , 10:41 AM | #126
You literally pay people to do things for you. As for proof, I have a surprise lined up. Your justifications for being a buyer are sad, it's like if a runner can't beat Usain Bolt, he says it's because he can't exercise 5 days a week because he's busy, so he takes steroids. You also state " If you are comparing an imaginary computer environment where you achieve stuff by sitting, clicking and pressing keys on an keyboard then you got some issues mate." Regardless of the medium, there is measurable merit involved, like working one's *** off to clear Gods with a set team among others, and you have not met those criteria. You paid a team to do something for you, plain and simple. You actively try to demean playing this game, meanwhile, you seem to care a great deal, considering you feel you deserve to be up on a leaderboard with people who don't buy sales, which you just admitted to. If you wish to be so transparent, then every time you update a score, tell us how many points you bought. You'll get a nice asterisk next to your name and everyone can judge. You also try to obfuscate in your last example, meanwhile, any criticism you make is inherently invalid as you PAID to have an operation done for you. Hell, if Blinks or myself was like you, we'd be done, save for login rewards. But I refuse to ever give up my pride, if nothing is done here regarding your bought score and any others, you can have this forum all to yourself, I refuse to participate at that point.
Your comparison to Usain Bolt isnt the valid either. I was proggressing on Gods with a great guild back then which was raiding from 10 pm and that suited me, but sadly, as many others, this guild fell apart later on. On the contrary you guys seem to care a great deal about this, when you have started this discussion! It seems you only want the 2 of you here

I have even removed the achievement points and the link from my signature, which originated in a discussion in the PVP section. That was to show that I do not show off with this. I am able to provide the points I have gotten with "sales", but I do not see the point in that. If the owner of the thread tells me to I will consider it, maybe even also leave, I do not need this either. So he can chose either me or you.

If you consider it pride to gain pixels with hard work please, be my guest, I have far more important things to do in the real life than to spend hours, days, weeks, months on it. I do not value this software over my personal real life. My main reply was to Blinks regarding "cheating", but for me cheating is only if you for example pay a Dev, which would just click the achievements for you. Thats how I see cheating and I am sure that is not possible so cheating is out of the question. As I said, I wonder how you got your PVP achievements.
Merovejec

SineOris
12.30.2020 , 10:49 AM | #127
I apologize to you good sir, sometimes I am a terrible sarcasm detector.
Apologies accepted my friend

lordoftransform
12.30.2020 , 11:00 AM | #128
Your comparison to Usain Bolt isnt the valid either. I was proggressing on Gods with a great guild back then which was raiding from 10 pm and that suited me, but sadly, as many others, this guild fell apart later on. On the contrary you guys seem to care a great deal about this, when you have started this discussion! It seems you only want the 2 of you here

I have even removed the achievement points and the link from my signature, which originated in a discussion in the PVP section. That was to show that I do not show off with this. I am able to provide the points I have gotten with "sales", but I do not see the point in that. If the owner of the thread tells me to I will consider it, maybe even also leave, I do not need this either. So he can chose either me or you.

If you consider it pride to gain pixels with hard work please, be my guest, I have far more important things to do in the real life than to spend hours, days, weeks, months on it. I do not value this software over my personal real life. My main reply was to Blinks regarding "cheating", but for me cheating is only if you for example pay a Dev, which would just click the achievements for you. Thats how I see cheating and I am sure that is not possible so cheating is out of the question. As I said, I wonder how you got your PVP achievements.
All I want is a fair competition. If you passed me and bought nothing, my hat would go off to you and you would have nothing but respect from me, as is the case with Blinks. Everyone on this list who has legit killed every boss they have an achievement for, I'm glad you're here. I wouldn't mind being dead last if everyone else EARNED it. You're absolutely right, we care a great deal about this, I certainly do, and you acting like you don't when you defend your buying ways. You also use the fallacy of defaulting to real life when you HAVE NO ARGUMENT. You know what you did, you bought runs plain and simple. Part of the game is finding a team. If I never kill Scyva and Izax, but I had the skill to do so, yeah I'd be annoyed, but the onus is on me to find people to do it with and work hard at it. You mention not counting PVP yet here on this very forum it's counted for you. It would be a mathematical impossibility for you to approach this score without it. As for my PvP achievements, I hacked nothing, didn't pay people for anything, and met the criteria. Maybe you did nothing wrong as well for those achieves, but that's not what I'm discussing. I'm discussing you paying people to carry/do operations for you, the most prestigious achievement category left. By your logic, I could edit the game files and give myself 2x damage in a raid, but I didn't pay a dev, so it's not cheating. That is a ridiculous argument and you know it. You have no arguments for what you've done, all you do is deflect and obfuscate from the simple fact you haven't earned the same achieves many, many people are working tirelessly for. You think irl is so much better? Good for you, spend more time there and less belittling people for finding meaning and fun in an activity.

SineOris
12.30.2020 , 11:00 AM | #129
Don't mind me but why do you even care you got more points than Mero anyway

lordoftransform
12.30.2020 , 11:05 AM | #130
Quote: Originally Posted by SineOris View Post
Don't mind me but why do you even care you got more points than Mero anyway
It's not about who has more points, my friend, it's about what's right. It's not just me, but plenty of people, including yourself who have earned what they have. If someone had all the same clears as you but bought them yet claimed they were your equal or better, that would be very wrong. I know many people like myself who enjoy earning what they have, and to see people like this show up and claim purchasing runs is equal to earning them is very disheartening, and sets a dangerous precedent. He could have only 2k points, but if they're all bought ops ones, I would take equal issue with them.