Greetings from Aukotis Ir Dhasi, a new guild dedicated to Stronghold Decorating

cacophonycat

Hi!

For all of those who love to decorate, I'm inviting you to join the Discord community and guild, Aukotis Ir Dhasi. Aukotis Ir Dhasi stands for "Sacrifice and Beauty" in the Old Tongue.

Satele Shan: Imperial Only (for now). Because of RL, I can't create a Republic branch at this time. However, guild membership is not required to use our Discord server which I'm populating with guides and references for strongholds. It also features feeds for the SWTOR Dev Thread, Swtor's Twitter, as well as YouTube & Twitter feeds from several content creators like Swtorista.

We're currently trying to build an expansive decoration collection that will allow members to decorate the HQ as they see fit. Future goals will be to host themed decoration events, and to display them to the public for a set period of months much like a real-life art exhibit.

As time allows, I'll also be constructing visual guides to recreate rooms from flashpoints, story missions, and planetary locations, providing utility decorations & important vendors to starting guilds for free, and giving people an opportunity to decorate the guildship & headquarters so that no one is required to spend millions of credits to enjoy decorating.

We do not, at this time, decorate other guild's strongholds beyond our own as a primary guild objective because there's no way to adequately regulate the time and financial requirements (credits or CC) that go into decorating at that level. The decoration opportunities are all within the guild itself, but we don't mind giving advice if anyone has questions. :)

Because we are stronghold-centric, we do not currently run Ops or FPs, though I try to continuously set Small-Yield Conquest and keep perks active. This is a relax, chill, create, guild.

We are brand-new and small, and dedicated to trying to build the creative side of community in swtor.

You can join the guild's Discord to ask for an invite or DM me. You can also contact me through the SWTOR discord.

Discord - Helleboros#5962

Server Invite: https://discord.gg/9zgzg7Bcga

Our Swtor Fan Community Guild listing:

https://swtorfancommunity.com/guilds/aukotis-ir-dhasi-satele-shan

You can also mail me in-game on the Imperial branch of Satele Shan:

Valicivius