2nd Best Class for a Trandoshan

CaeREKCB

So, one thing I love about the game is that they occasionally introduce new species, Cathar, Togruta, and recently Nautolins(I hope I'm spelling that right). One species I'd like to see implemented, although I highly doubt it will be, is Trandoshans. Like I said, I'd love to see it, but I'm not hopeful because the player characters all speak Basic, and to my knowledge, I've never seen a Trandoshan that speaks Basic. Either way, what would be your second choice for what class you would make a Trandoshan character be? I say second choice because I just feel like the most popular class for a Trandoshan character would be the Bounty Hunter, so excluding Bounty Hunter, what class do you guys think would be best for a Trandoshan?

Like I said, I'd love to see it, but I'm not hopeful because the player characters all speak Basic, and to my knowledge, I've never seen a Trandoshan that speaks Basic.

Well there is Bossk in Clone Wars...I mean that's light years beyond our timeline but suppose it'd be possible for earlier Trandoshans to speak basic as well.

Well there is Bossk in Clone Wars...I mean that's light years beyond our timeline but suppose it'd be possible for earlier Trandoshans to speak basic as well.

Oh, haven't seen Clone Wars in years, so didn't know that