Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Early Access 'Waves' - Updating Here

kufa
12.13.2011 , 10:50 AM | #2811
August 9th Europe here. Not in. For measurement.
R2-D2 is the most underrated Star Wars character.
CE

Callmenads
12.13.2011 , 10:50 AM | #2812
Quote: Originally Posted by salvadorellama View Post
Now I'm wondering why the Moderator/Dev removed his original post in the thread....
He didn't remove it. His post is being pushed further into the thread.

I can see it now.

"Time to update the 'wave' thread with the 4th wave of invites"
Reid clicks on link for the thread. "Um... *** over. *** my post go? - Ah.. damn..."
. OPOD - Lost, but never forgotten.

SW:TOR Leet

matsstenhaug
12.13.2011 , 10:50 AM | #2813
Hopefully i will get my access today, but wont complain if i dont Just happy to get early access at all!

Thanks BioWare <3
From the shadows, death will strike.

Albatrosik
12.13.2011 , 10:50 AM | #2814
So you can die from too much sense in waiting for the letter. I hope I'm not a heart attack threatens. Damn, where is my invitation to the game (((

Redredred
12.13.2011 , 10:50 AM | #2815
Quote: Originally Posted by Startesterme View Post
Relax people I am sure they will be inviting wave after wave non stop until everyone is in. They are a big company, not a small joke company that would do a staggered launch and then stop inviting for the day, that would just be stupid.

Just a bad joke or miscommunication, I am sure they prepared and will be inviting non stop till everyone is in.
Nope, they will stop inviting people on wave 32. I read the someplace. So anybody after wave 32 does not get in and they keep your money. True story. Sure hope I get in.

Xennx
12.13.2011 , 10:50 AM | #2816
i wish they'd just let everyone in and the people that really wanna play would at least know what the que time would be...

this access in stages is nice but in 3 days the still number of people will still be playing and the servers will still get overloaded..

ah well it's easy for me to say i ordered after the large beta invite..

Passioninfinte
12.13.2011 , 10:50 AM | #2817
Quote: Originally Posted by LordDarkySaber View Post
if thats true then i spend 5 dollars for nothing so they made the 5 dollars a scam, but i dont know if it is lawl i mean after all its all rumors right. who knows i dont care i just want to play hahahaha
Stephen reid commented and no the rumors are just fake because i am in October and i am not in ... he also said maybe they had 2 pre order or accounts that is why they got in ... meaning they pre ordered one on a earlier date and one in october. anyways rumors are fake . Early access is going as planned and people crying because they have been spoiled is also going out as planned.
http://sigs.enjin.com/sig-swtor/4fe7c95027f17994.png

Do not go gentle into that goodnight.
But rage, rage against the dying of the light ...

kolesnikovgr
12.13.2011 , 10:50 AM | #2818
Hello, I bought the game 1.10.2011 when I connect to the game, you said that anyone who bought before the game that will connect 13 December 13 already, and I can't get in the game
: Wea_02:

GNUlix
12.13.2011 , 10:50 AM | #2819
275 pages QQing in less than 5 hours. This easily beats the Blizzard facebook/RealID-fustercluck.

Posting in epic thread.

Augustsson
12.13.2011 , 10:51 AM | #2820
Quote: Originally Posted by fanuvstarwars View Post
I whole heartedly agree. The servers are screwed on the 20th. They should just open the flood gates today. Just do it.
Let chaos reign supreme!