Need Help Finding a Good Hook...

I purchased a 'Factory Ceiling Crane' deco on the GTN last night, intending to use it in the landing bay/Motor Pool of my Tatooine ('Havoc Base') stronghold... unfortunately, as soon as I placed it, I could see it wouldn't work; the deco is so large that it touches the ground when placed on the ceiling. I tried several other locations in various strongholds; Nar Shadda Skypalace, Manaan Retreat, even Rishi Pirate's Cove, it kept reaching the ground.

Can anyone recommend a good location where I can put the crane that it won't touch the ground?

The only place I find it remotely fitting is under the large fabric-like canopy on the skydeck of the Rishi patrol carrier. That's it for me. Any other place with a high enough roof elevation isn't somewhere a crane like that would work, in my opinion. But that's subjective, of course.

Yeah, I was afraid of that. I thought it might fit on Yavin, but a crane in a stronghold with a 'martial arts temple' theme would look weird. Thanks for confirming the limited selection.

Apparently, if they're going to give us large ceiling decorations, we also need some higher ceilings to put them on...

• 1 month later...